More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bobby12 Bobby12

And the story begins...

Waking In The Morning.

You wake up and scrub a hand through your hair as you groan at the sunlight that sears through your eyelids. Your ears perk up as you hear your mom knocking around pots and pans for cooking. Your tail wags at the the thought of breakfast and you roll out of bed, stretching as your joints stretch and flex. You look at the rumpled empty space next to where you were laying with a unhappy sigh, your good mood evaporating. Accalia had been so happy to lay next to you after you both had finished having sex; she had to leave before your parents got home or you would be disowned and shamed and she would be ostracized. You couldn’t help but lose yourself in the memories of your best friend’s body against yours for a moment. Her and your passionate cries filling the air as you fit so well against each other, her nails digging into your back as her body clenched hard around yours...

You shook your head, desperately trying to avoid getting aroused at the thoughts of your lover and her body. As a matured werewolf without an steady outlet, you body wouldn’t react well as you’d probably be crabby and irritable as well as aroused all day as you waited for your lust to dissipate. It had been a very uncomfortable conversation when you found yourself on top of your older cousin after you first went into a heat-haze at the tender age of thirteen. It happened after of a day of you not knowing why you were so mad and irritated. You had been leaning against each other, watching movies as she babysat you and her feminine scent wafted into your nose; it forcibly smashing any possible rationality you might have had. She took it remarkably well and thank god she managed to splash you with some cool water to help you snap out of it and control yourself. You were confused and apologized profusely when you had no idea how you were even in that position, but she only laughed at you and that spread to the rest of your family when she had to tell your mother and father.

You refused to leave your room for three weeks straight.

And your parents began looking for a wife.

And Accalia wasn’t suitable to be one.

As much as Accalia and you loved each other and wanted to marry, your family was very careful the first five years after your first heat-haze to make your interactions with her were limited so you two wouldn’t give in to your mutual urges on accident. You wished they weren’t so good, while it would have been ‘unfortunate’ for the family, if you and Accalia had claimed each other in that time, you’d need to be wed to save face. Accalia wasn’t having an easy time of it either as her family loved you like a son already and she had gone into maturity herself around the time yours started. Her family wasn’t quite as bad as yours, but they had promised they would keep you and Accalia from going to far. They had managed to do that, but you still found yourself making out and beginning to lose control before they intervened.

You both hated the fact they hadn’t let it happen, accidents during the maturing ages were far from uncommon and while mostly avoided could happen and in that case — if it was a real and simple accident on both parties behalf — there was no foul and no disdain from others (with the concepts of ‘heats’ and their effects on people now accompanying the animal attributes, laws had undergone several rapid adjustments and additions). With her being demisexual, she honestly had no one she wanted to be with other than you. You were straight, but she was the only person who caught your attention during that time as she was one of the few girls allowed over, let alone her being your closest friend. You both would’ve lied about an accident to be with each other.

Only this last year had your parents laid off a bit and you wasted no time in sneaking out, sprinting across the blocks separating you and her, and climbing to her window on a night her parents were leaving to attend some sort of office party. She had been planning this with you and wanted to be sure before you did this but you kissed her and threw her on her bed with no hesitation before unbuttoning your shirt. She yelped in shock but she realized what your actions implied and tore of her clothing as fast as she could. She grabbed your face and pressed her lips against yours desperately as you claimed her; fingers tangling in your hair and legs locking around the small of your back as she guided you into her.

That had been the first of your amazing and frenzied nights with her; maybe you should’ve held back and tried to stop yourself, but in that moment all you wanted in the world was her and all she wanted was you.

Any of the trysts you had since then were always quick and moments, never enough for you or her even as you basked in the afterglow for a couple of blissful minutes where you both pretended that your actions didn’t have horrible consequences if discovered. Then you’d quickly wash and replace your sheets with your secret stash of high-power and scent-covering detergent to make sure your mom and dad wouldn’t notice while you both doused yourselves in perfume for good measure and dressed yourselves in fresh clothes before you held her and she kissed you before clambering out the window (For all the neat features that the animal traits brought, if you had been having sex, others could smell it unless you were careful to hide it). You’d meet up within the next day or two at the university and hang out with the rest of your friends, ‘accidentally’ brushing up against each other to try to help take the edge of your desires.

Those moments were blessings but neither of you were happy about how you both had to hide how you felt. Your heart almost broke when you once caught her crying in frustration when you both were alone and sharing a moment in a secluded area of the school. You almost stormed home right then and there, determined to tell your parents before she calmed you down. And adding insult to injury, your parent made it relatively well-known that you weren’t her mate, leaving the both of you frustrated at having to act like friends when you were in public when desperately were wishing otherwise. Maybe it would be better if you both stopped interacting at all but it was far too late for the both of you; it was like a you both were addicted to and didn’t want to break.

It also didn’t help that you didn’t how to politely deal with any of the girls that may have been flirting with you — you only knew it was happening when you felt Accalia’s burning glares in you direction when you happened to be talking to another girl — and grit your teeth and resist the urge to thrash at anyone approaching Accalia. Wolves were possessive of their mates in the wild, hell the alpha was the only one allowed to mate at all; and that was something that was instilled in a werewolf’s instincts as well. It also didn’t help that some of the high class girls simply ignored your aloof nature to rub against you, causing your stupid body to react.

If you were a more violent person, you may just get into fights just to get rid of some of the irritation that you felt coursing through you.

So what were your options?

Run away to be with Accalia?

Fat chance, you were the only son of a ‘legendary’ blood-line, some stupid pure-breed descendant that honestly made you no better than any other werewolf other than the blood in your veins. Mom and Dad would move heaven and earth to get you back and put you in a gilded cage, except with what little freedom you had gone. Others had craved freedom like you do and ran away, and hopeful that there was a way for them.

But you heard the stories and rumors, you’d even see it happen to one of your family members once. For all the laws that you were supposed to be free to marry whoever the hell you want, money and bloodline apparently made that moot. Lineage outweighed the laws so long as the family had the money to pay off whoever need to be paid. And your parents may have loved you, but they would never go against the traditional elders who governed the branches.

The families would always find the runaways, then they started the reconditioning if they refused to obey when caught. They’d come back into the world, but they wouldn’t be themselves anymore, they’d be weak and vacant compared to who they used to be. One of your father’s sisters ran and went missing, but she was dragged back. She had been your favorite aunt as she was happy, wild, and free (as much as could be in the life you have), but after her capture and reconditioning, she was gone. What made this woman your favorite aunt was stripped away leaving a subdued and quiet shell of a woman. This whole town was a gilded cage as far as you were concerned, a pretty little illusion to disguise the ugly nature of the world.

You drop a sigh and move to the bathroom, mulling over this is only going to make you depressed, and you already have enough on your shoulders.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)