More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TobieSensual TobieSensual

The next morning

Wake up

You're Sam, Triss's older brother. 20 years old, fit build.

At 8 am you woke up by a book falling down right down om your nuts.

"Ooouuuu" "bad fucking wake up call" you thought while holding your aching nuts.

After a long shower and a clean shave of the down region you're in your room again drying off, you didnt quite close the door so now Triss is keeping a close eye.

When you put a leg up on the sofa to clean your groin easier your balls hang down atleast 8 inches, making them an easy target.

Triss had prepared for this when Sam was in the shower, she had stolen his soft air gun pistol and was at this moment aiming right at his left testicle, which seems to be bigger.

*Pop* Triss fired the pistol and struck the backside of the ball.

You hadnt heard a thing, with the sharp sudden pain you were completely paralyzed and fell down on the floor, crying loudly in confusion.

It felt like your testicle had just exploded and after 15 minutes of you laying in the fetal position you heard your door closing, but you just figured you had disturbed your sister with your crying.

Triss had been in absolute bliss watching Sam squirm around om the ground, when she realised that he wasn't getting up for a while she had masturbated by the door through her pants.

Breakfast

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)