More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by skaal.sl skaal.sl

Which is the first destination?

Wake up

This is the first day of vacation and Ely wakes up early and excited for the wonderful trip she is facing. The alarm clock is not necessary to wake her up. She is waiting the clock to wake up her family and leave to the airport.

As usually Ely is sleeping wearing a white Tshirt and panties, today green panties. Her brother and sister are sleeping in the beds near her. He is wearing his boxer and his usual morning hard-on and her sister only a small pair of white panties.

As the alarm rung Ely runs out of the bed to the kitchen to say hello to her mom and to check the stage of the breakfast cooking.

"Momy, I'm going to take a shower. I will be ready for breakfast in 20 mins"

Mom: "Ok dear"

Ely runs to the bathroom but she finds her brother Marco inside taking a shower. Ely can not avoid to stare at his semi-hard cock but she is also very angry, he is stilling her shower.

"Marco! this is my day! I have to leave! Why are you stilling the shower?"

"Don't be angry Sis. I've finished. one minute and I'm out. you can go on with your other stuff..."

Ely grumbles on herself but she knows he is telling the true, he will leave the shower in few mins. So she rises her tshirt and moves her finger on her hips, inside her panties and with a fast movement she moves them to the floor. She turns and sits on the toilet to release her morning pee. "I was not able to resist any more." Meanwhile his brother has finished and he comes out from the shower. Now he is standing up in front of Ely with is dick at only some inches form her mouth.

"Why are you so close to me?" she tells him looking at his face with a horny smile. "Do you want a goodbye kiss before I leave?" Then she bends to take the tip of his dick in her mouth while with her fingers she is wiping her pussy. Then she suck a little more and then she slides her mouth around her brother staff to take most of his cock into her throat and she moves out again to take it out. Ely smiles at his brother and...

and...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)