More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheStoryQueen TheStoryQueen

The rest of the adventure...

Wake up in jail

When Amanda finally wakes up , she realizes she's lying on a plain bed, in a jail cell. Obviously. She gets up , and start looking around, to identify the place she is being held to. In front of her , behind the bars, there is a small office, with nothing on it. Next to it, on the wall, there's a shotgun , and a hat. On the other side, the only door, which seems to lead outside. Finally, behind her, there is what look like to be a window, with four bars in it, stopping the prisoners from escaping.

Amanda comes with her final idea : She's currently in Tumbleweed Sheriff's office. Luckely for her , the Marshal doesn't seem to be around. He and her do not have a good past. The best thing that could happen to her , is that the Marshal's deputy walks in . Then , she might find a way to get out.

As she goes to sit on the bed, she notices her hat and her two revolvers laying onto a table, in the complete other side of the office. She needs to take them back before leaving this place.

One thing for sure, she got busted. Never in her life a bounty hunter got her that easily.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)