More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sim8425 Sim8425

What next?

Wake up Brittney.

You decide to wake up Brittney since you walk to school with her everyday. You walk into her room. You can see her sleeping. She is one of the cutest girls you have ever seen. Her bedroom is a typical teenage girl's bedroom with lots of posters of various boy bands and pop queens.

She even dresses like a pop star with her tight pants and tight, tight shirts. She even wears thongs as you see a sexy aqua-blue one lying on the ground. You've wondered why she has never gone on many dates since she is a very sexy gal, but now you think about it, she is usually studying or surfing the net. She has extremely high marks and might even get a scholarship, like she'd blow that on boys.

You look in her bed and you see her wiggling around ever so cutely. You tap her on the shoulder and whisper, "Brittney get up, school."

She gets up groggily and says, "Good morning, Dan," as she hugs you. You can swear that you are in heaven right now, feeling her soft skin and tight body pressing against you. Wow, the situation is perfect, except your cock is rising to the occasion. You push her away slowly and tell her that she'd better get dressed before she's late. She smiles at you and hops gleefully towards the washroom. You are now . You have to cum.

How do you deal with your rising problem?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)