More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Prof-Nyx Prof-Nyx

What do I do next?

Wake up Amber

I decided to wake up Amber since I had to drive her to school and didn’t want to be late. Her door was ajar. I walked into her room. She was sleeping on her bed. She had to be one of the hottest girls I knew. Her bedroom was the stereotypical rebellious teenage girl’s bedroom, with lots of pictures of her and her friends pasted on the walls.

She even dressed the part, with her tight jeans, flamboyant make up, and her tight, tight shirts. She ever wore tongs. There were some laying around. Real sexy. It was no wonder that all the boys were interested in her, she was a hot piece of ass.

I shook her shoulder “Hey, Amber! Wake up already!”

She got up grouchily, showing that she was only wearing the top of her Pjs “Alright, alright. Shut up, asshole”

Damn. I still had that hard on to take care off. My dick was returning to full mast and I couldn’t let Amber see it. She would never let me live it down.

I turned away and told her to get dress before we were late or I wasn’t waiting for her if she was. She smiled in fake sweetness and asked me if I wanted fries with that. I quickly left for the bathroom. I was getting . I needed to cum.

What do I do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)