More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TFWNoGiantGF TFWNoGiantGF

"Which one do you want to film George?"

Wake the Sleeping Giant!

It was still his first day as an employee; and his first few hours shrunken, getting used to the sheer magnitude of everything around him. George didn't want to jump right into danger. Not without taking some time to ease into his new, inch-high size.

"That first custom sounds good to start off. Where I wake you up." He looked into Lisa's curious, glowing eyes, dominating his field of view from the nightstand. "Just... don't go too hard, okay?"

She blinked, and giggled - the sound waves lightly wobbling the wood below him. "Don't worry about it! The viewers will like it more if we have fun, and just relax!" Stretching out on her back, and yawning, she slid a plump hand by his feet - allowing him to climb onto the bed with her. The sheets sagged slightly under her generous, mountain-like curves. Her co-star, stepping off her plush skin and onto the covers, had to re-balance himself to avoid just tumbling towards her body's gravity.

The plump behemoth tossed and turned in bed, fidgeting and twitching for a comfortable position. Every swing of her curves was like a tremor; George had to grip onto a blanket to keep from falling off. Finally, in a slouched-out posture; with one more wiggle for good measure; and a nice fluffing of her feathery pillow; Lisa hummed in contentment, settling down on her stomach. "Now, I'm gonna be doing a lotta that 'relaxing' early on. So, Mr. Carey, you're going to have to carry the plot a bit. Put on a good show... or the customer might just doze off, too!"

And with that, her eyes were shut. George was next to her torso, right at her side. Cameras peered in on him - a mousey woman seemed to be controlling some from a terminal. Off-guard, the newly-minted actor stumbled a little in the spotlight. He faked a yawn. "Ohh, I slept like crazy... Woah, where am I?... Is this my bed? Everything's so huge, and-"

*SNORE*

The sudden rumble from Lisa's fake snoring behind him tossed the minuscule man to his knees. Her full belly rubbed into the mattress, shaking it more. He wasn't even ten seconds into the video, and he was already struggling to keep up. With a few heavy gasps, he got back up.

He tried to think back to dialogue in those Towering Love videos he watched. Those actors he thought were added with SFX, the whole time... At least he could channel some genuine shock into his character. "...My God, she's like a mountain! I've gotta wake her up, or she might not notice me..."

And with that, the inch-high actor's ascent of Mount Paige began. Her flesh was soft to the touch, and his fingers easily sunk into its pale expanse. Early on, the rumbling breaths from the gargantuan lungs behind threatened to knock him down. But when he paced himself, he found the landscape's inhales and exhales easy to match. The higher he got, the more of the room peeked out above him, and the shallower her breaths grew.

Lisa subtly scratched herself. George clutched to the doughy skin for dear life, burying his face in its expanse. But it wasn't nearly solid enough; he was about to fall off. A string from her lime-green thong waved by his side. Channeling his inner Tarzan, the man leaped to it. It supported his weight like a vine. He wiped sweat off his forehead when the massive woman was still again. "Whew... I better watch out... She could've crushed me with that hand!"

He continued his journey from there, much faster than before. Soon, he was able to pull himself over the edge of her looming buttocks. With a little grunt, he'd successfully scaled the dizzying heights. "Yes! I have conquered this... butt!" It felt comfortable having his feet on solid ground again; well, relatively solid, considering he was atop an ass that spanned over 500 square meters.

Taking a second to soak in the view, George couldn't help but be amazed. It was a long, winding road to either foot. Even the relatively short legs seemed to stretch on forever. And the path to his co-star's blonde hair wasn't any shorter. "It's like gazing across a scenic landscape, towards flowing rivers of gold..." He spoke absently, admiring it.

With a few prods of his leg, stepping around, the bite-sized actor shouted: "Hey! Wake up! Sleepyhead...!" Trying to send a stronger signal, he pushed his hands into the mounds of panty-clad ass below him.

Lisa let out a long, exaggerated yawn. "Five more minuuutes..."

...And she flopped over on her back.

Instantly, gravity shifted beneath George's feet. The plump rump slipped from horizontal to vertical. He was able to keep a hold on the bottom's intricate fibres; but couldn't escape the curvy shadow that now covered his body. A thin whistling noise rushed through his ears as the butt descended like a meteor, carrying him with it. "Hey! This wasn't part of the - "

*THWUMP*

He was soon muffled, buried under a kilotonne of booty. Only one limp arm managed to reach out, grasping for freedom; the rest was firmly stuck beneath the chubby mass he'd just climbed. The low, droning snore, and mischievous chuckle, indicated she wasn't moving.

Thankfully, Lisa's buttocks were soft. The smooth substance of her skimpy clothes, and the pillow-like folds of her cheeks, both made sure he wasn't instantly crushed. Unfortunately, this meant they smushed tightly against the bed, giving practically no breathing room or gaps. Though the tush might have only been only "ample" at normal scale, trying to crawl out from the it at George's size was like swimming through molasses. Without a snorkel, either: it was hard to get any air that didn't have a slight whiff of Lisa's lotion, mixed with faint body odor.

A voice whispered from outside, probably that camerawoman: "Good, good... Keep struggling like that for a while..."

As he made more attempts to slide out, he found his groin rubbing against the bum. He clenched his teeth, trying to maintain his energy. But no matter how much he punched, pushed, or wiggled, the bum didn't let up. He was Lisa's prisoner, until he could think of something to free himself... Or until one of the towering women got bored and moved to the "next scene".

How does George get out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)