More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aznboi aznboi

her or wake her up

Wake her

So you take her in the room but you don't feel right doing anything wrong. So you decide to wake her.

You find a wash cloth and some water and put it on you face. And you shake her to try to get her to wake up. After a few minutes she wake up and she is confused and dizzy.

She asked,"what happen, where am I, and who the hell are you?"

You say," uh... you are in a storage room i run into you by mistake sorry. oh yeah my name is johnny. I woke you up."

She says,"oh i see. well thanks for waking me up."

You both starting up but she is still dizzy so you decide to help her up.

"Ouch" she shouts. "My angle is ankle hurts i think i twisted or something. I can't walk can you carry me to my room please?"

"sure" you replie.

so you pick her up and you head to her dressing room on the way there you see other wwe men looking at you and they were jealous of you. finally, you make it to her room. and you place her on the bed and you notice there is a white teedy on the bed laid out.

Kim says," Thanks babe for carrying me all the way. can you do me a another favor can you go the counter over there and get something to drink please? I need to change for quick too."

so you do what you ask. then she tell you to turn around and what do you see? you see Kim in the white teddy. She looks so hot you can see her nice and smooth sexy legs. You can see her whole chest but not the nipple. You see smile at you and tells you to come and sit on the bed with her. You give her the bottle of water. and she says thanks while she puts her hand on your leg and begin to move back and forth. You get a little to happy. You can feel you dick getter harder and longer.She begin to sip it but then she spills some on there chest and you can tell the water is cold because the water made the nipples hard. and you can see through the teddy.

"Hold on let me get you a towel to wipe yourself dry." You say while getting up.

but then.......

"No you don't need to i got everything i need right here." she quickly says and grabbing your hand to make you to sit back down.

"You can dry me yourself." she says

"really how," you say confused

The next thing you know she grab your hand and puts it on her boobs and you can tell she wants you to do more then dry her off.Becuase her eyes closed and smile. she getting horny. You can't believe that you are touching Mrs. Page's tits. you get really excited.

Then she pushes you down so you are laying on bed, and she gets on top of you. and starts taking off her teddy. she is now naked over you hot,horny, and ready to wrestle. Now your dick begin to hurt becuase its in your pants with no space. it looks like a damn tent. and kim noticed that too. she grabs or zipper and unzip your pants. And you 8 Inch pops out. You can tell she like what she see. her pussy is getting wet for your dick.

"Now you been so helpful to me is there anything I can do for you Johnny?"Kim asked as if she didn't know what you wanted.

"Yeah can you......"

what do you want her to do

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)