More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Graphite Golem Graphite Golem

What do you do?

Wake her by eating her pussy.

You usually snap awake before Jess if the alarm isn't on, and with your day off, the alarm was never set. At seven in the morning, you wake up first, ready to go back to sleep until you remember the conditions of the bet. Jess is sleeping beside you, wearing a white v-neck t-shirt and a pair of boxers.

You slide down the bed slowly, taking special care to avoid waking your girlfriend up. You pull of the blanket as much as you can to get at the boxers, then tug them down. You take your time, not wanting to wake her. She squirms a bit but you are able to slide the boxers down to mid-thigh.

You kiss the inside of her legs softly, working your way up, hearing an involuntary moan escape Jess' lips. Encouraged, you trace your tongue to her outer labia and begin licking quite cautiously. Jess gasps and opens her eyes, immediately looking down at you. She seems to be a bit surprised, but when your tongue enters her pussy, she throws her head back and places her left hand gently on the back of your head.

You continue lapping for a few moments, sliding your tongue around her clit a few times in order to get her really worked up. Soon you feel her legs trembling, and her whimpers grow louder into moans of sheer lust. You tongue her clit again, looking up at her face as she finally closes her eyes and shakes, saying your name over and over.

Grinning, you pull off of her and lookd down at her sweaty body, still glowing after the orgasm.

What do you want to do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)