More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NoWay6969 NoWay6969

Wake up.

Wake Up

I groaned opening my eyes. Everything was dark. No light seemed to exist as I tried my best to find out where I was. What even happened? One second I was in bed imaging everything nice when- "Hello Justin." I scrambled to my feet looking around, my eyes snapping to an imposing figure in front of me. He was almost glowing in the black void as I tried to make sense of it all.

He was the man in my bed, except much larger now. He must have stood at seven feet, his muscles speaking for the sheer strength he must have held. His legs weren't far off on the muscle domain, the man didn't skip leg day. What stole my attention, though, was the rather small dick for his form. It was impressive compared to me but I expected something much more for his nearly perfect body. "Yes?"

He walked up to me, his eyes looking over me like before. I felt way too exposed as his eyes shimmered. "I have come to assign you to a task." He stopped in front of me, my neck craning to see his face. He looked amused, if not a little annoyed. I took a step back but he just took a step forward. I gulped and tried to respond to what had to be a dream.

"What kind?' One hand found its way to my shoulder as if he was trying to reassure me. "Sir?" The man chuckled before getting down on one knee, now much closer to my own height. His face now wasn't so feminine as I envisioned it earlier. Instead his lips we thinner, his jaw chiseled with some stubble growing. His smile was charming, but I no longer felt the attraction as I once had in bed.

Now I felt so.... small. So useless compared to this man. "I need help getting worshipers." I blinked. Like on your knees praying and offering things kind of worship? Or another kind... My cheeks felt hot as he stared me down. "My powers have been fading these past years but when I felt your aura while passing by your world- well I knew I might have a chance." I took in a deep breath trying to calm myself, but instead caught his scent. He wasn't floral at all. He was like ashes and smoked meat. "So what do you say? Will you submit to me?"

I felt my heart pick up, my body suspiciously hot next to his cold one. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. It was like somethin g was blocking me from speech, and it was honestly for the best. "Don't fret mortal. I am not asking for you to make a contract just yet. I am just asking whether you will willingly follow my orders." I stared him over.

He was looking at me, but it felt like it was going through me. As if he was looking into my core. I was scared, confused, and way too flustered. Why would I even follow him? I preferred women, not men. Hell, he originally started out as a woman. "I understand you clearly. Would you prefer I not look like my true form in front of you?"

Almost in auto pilot the first word stumbled its way out my throat. "No." He smiled and nodded, seemingly grateful for my sudden answer. I took another breath, ignoring the tickling feeling at the back of my throat from his scent. "I don't understand anything." He nodded again, his eyes looking away as if embarrassed.

"I am a god, a rather low class one. Like stated previously, my powers are waning from the lack of worshippers." I nodded confused. This was a god? I expected them to be- well bigger, and more imposing. Not that he wasn't imposing. "While checking on my followers I found you by accident. Your want is great and I wish to help you fulfill those desires, I only ask of your allegiance to me as your god."

I looked him over, trying to understand. "You are a god? What are you the god of?" He licked his lips and looked me in the eyes as if asking for permission to do something. Whatever he found in my eyes seemed to make his decision as he reached for me. I didn't move as his big hands started to pull down on my clothes, letting them fall.

"I am the lust god Zaki." His hands made their way to my cock, gently gripping it before tugging the slightest bit. My breath came out shallow as he continued. "I can sense your desire, and it would help fuel me for centuries should you pledge to me." My cock stood at attention from his touches. I bit my lip as his calloused hand tenderly played with my sensitive head.

"Zaki? What was it about the task?" His hand stopped, leaving my aching mast alone. Even with my body reacting from the annoyance my voice came out normal. "And how would you compensate me?"

"My task is part of the compensation. You can start in a new world. One with magic and monsters, similar to the fictional tales of your world. I ask that you spread my religion to the beings there." He got closer to me, his breath now tickling my hard dick.

"How do I do that?"

He smirked and licked my cock, collecting the bead of precum that had formed. "You have fun." His hands made their way to my ass now that he was in front of my dick. "Just indulge on your lust. If the topic of your religion ever comes up tell them I'm your god. That's all I ask." He kissed my dick as if trying to entice me further.

"Zaki, I like women." He looked up at me with a hint of mirth behind his eyes. As if he knew I didn't fully believe that. And especially at this moment.

"You sure about that?" I nodded ignoring the fact I was rock hard because of him. And the hands playing with my ass. "Not when I get done with you." I let out a moan as he planted a kiss to my abdomen. The spot tingled with unusual heat as my dick pulsed. I know he used something on me, my mind hadn't clouded, and yet I was hornier than I ever felt before. "So what do you say?"

I bit my lip trying to resist his charm. Still I asked a question about the offer, "If there are monsters won't I be in danger?" My eyes widened as I felt a finger of his push at my ass.

He spoke calmly, his voice serious. "No harm shall come to you as long as you belong to me, and me alone." He pushed yet again against my ass, the finger struggling to make it in my ass. Even though it should be hurting from his attempts I felt nothing but my want grow. It must be because he was a god, I figured. "So, you accept to the task and submitting to me as your god?"

I guess it did all sound grand. Hell, a second life in a different world sounded cool as fuck. And to hear I wouldn't be harmed sounded really neat. Plus the way he described my job. I must be crazy actually entertaining this idea, "I just have to have sex, right?"

"And tell them who your god is when asked about it." I moaned when his finger got past my tight ring. I closed my eyes feeling odd. I gasped feeling his mouth wrap around my aching cock. I felt powerless as he messed with my body as he pleased. It felt so good though. His finger seemed to itch a spot I never knew needed itching, his mouth overstimulated my dick in a way no woman ever did.

I wouldn't mind him being my god as long as I felt this way. My back arched as my abdomen started to burn with passion. It was searingly hot, and yet it only brought me more pleasure as I let him do what he wanted. With my last bit of breath I whispered out to him. "Can I still call you Zaki if you're my god?"

He pulled of my dick and my eyes flew open from the loss of pleasure. He licked his lips, a large grin on his face. "Of course. You can call me whatever you want." I nodded, hoping he would get back on my dick. "So, you accept it all?" I let out something that sounded like a mix of a moan and whimper.

With the burning in my gut and the finger in my ass it made me question how long it would even take for me to cum. I nearly doubled over when I felt a pulse of pleasure surge through my whole body as his finger grazed over something. "I accept it!" I watched as he opened his mouth, tongue hanging out. Then the pleasure increased tenfold, my mind finally hazing over with lust as I'd known it to do.

I could barely breath as the burning in my abdomen spread to my entire body. My cock twitched, a pressure building up inside it. My heart seemed to beat in time with the pulses of pleasure. It left me breathless as I practically begged for release to my new god. A second finger slipped in, filling my already stretched hole. With a last pulse of pleasure my dick loosened the flood gates, cum gushing out.

The first spurt hit Zaki in the face, coating his gruff features in my white mess. It was straight on, the cum almost splitting his face into two sides. Then the second spurt overshot and hit his hair. Then the third hit its mark, perfectly landing in his mouth and coating his tongue. His fingers slipped out my ass, the burning on my abdomen calming to a dull warmth.

I fell down on him, my body giving out momentarily. He held me up, but he stayed at my crotch. I swear I could hear him purr as he continued to lick up the dribbling bits of cum coming from my dick. When done he laid me out on the black floor. I looked at the cum dripping from his face, feeling accomplished. Who else can say they came on a God before?

"I'll occasionally talk to you as you explore the new world. I'm sure you'll find some neat quirks about your body while on the foreign planet. It is very adaptable." He slowly got up, his glow somehow brighter than before. "Have fun." Then he walked away, leaving me once again in darkness. His fading glow looking like a star in the night sky. I closed my eyes, exhaustion taking hold of me.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)