More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by minor-alterations minor-alterations

What's next?

Waits until you wake up

As you open your eyes in the morning you kinda can already tell. Although your head feels dizzy, soft and a mile wide you also feel confident that your ability to distinguish between dream and reality hasn‘t ceased. In an instant you are wide awake and stand from the bed, then notice that you don‘t wear any clothing. The trousers, shirt and socks of the night before now somehow hang over your chair, spick and span and ironed. Normally you just drop your clothes next to your bed when drunk.

You get dressed and grab for the door handle to go downstairs and cure your slight hangover with some coffee, but pause to rethink. You recall the events of the previous night, try to explain how you got home and how you could have possibly slept in that quickly. And of course whether and how your girlfriend shapeshifted.

“No, you idiot,” you mumble to yourself. “That‘s impossible. Just never fuckin‘ drink again.” So you catch your breath and go downstairs.

Strange for a Sunday morning nobody seems to be home. That was confirmed by a dubious note your father has left you on the dinner table, reading: ‘Taking vacation in Europe. We‘ll be back in August‘. You take it as one of those silly jokes your parents love to annoy you with and crumble the paper.

Much to your surprise the coffeepot in the kitchen is already hot and ready. Usually you‘re the only one in your family who preferred coffee over tea and thus always make it for yourself in the morning, but not today. Giving it no further thought, you pour some in a cup, took a carton of milk out of the fridge and look for the box of cereals. You eventually find the colorful box already standing on the table, together with bowl and spoon.

As you sit with your coffee in hand, you almost spill it all over yourself. Gazing at the box of cereals, you start to question reality once more and keep hoping that everything is just an enormous prank. The joyful tiger, the cartoony mascot of the cereal company who was usually depicted on the box, holding a spoon, isn‘t there anymore. In its place, a cut out photograph of your cute girlfriend Ava smiles at you, perfectly imitating the mascot by holding a real spoon. Someone had photoshopped her breasts into big, massive and magnificent round tits under her strapless, pink top. You try to picture the effort your family must have put into this just to prank you, then chuckle how stupid it actually is.

“Good morning, honey.” This time you actually spill your coffee all over your trousers. You ignore the burning pain and just focus on the surface of the cereal box which had somehow moved. And not just something. Her mouth had moved and continues doing so. “Finally awake?” As she winks at you, you leap out of the chair and punch the box through the room with a high-pitched scream.

“Holy fuck,” you gasp and stand still, watching the motionless box laying on the floor until you hear a joyful giggle. A giggle you recognize and usually love to hear.

“Sorry,” Ava‘s saccharine voice says. “I couldn‘t resist. Let me get into shape.” Both in shock and awe, you witness the impossible: The moving picture of your girlfriend pushes itself out into the three-dimensional world headfirst. The scrawny girl‘s shoulders, arms and breasts emerge out of the carton and starts to grow in size to match that of a human. And when your girlfriend‘s bare feet step on the floor with her gorgeous body growing to its original size, you are certain that you had lost your mind back at the pub.

“Aaahhh,” Ava moans with relief and stretches her arms as if she had just woken up. “Much better. Being a picture is so restricting.”

You want to sputter something out, anything, but your mouth just opens and closes again. Ava sees an opportunity in that, stepps forward, embraces the stunned boy and puts her finger on your lips. “Shh, it‘s alright. You don‘t have to say anything. I really missed you, honey.” Like the night before she presses her lips onto your again. Only this time, you get the full load of it. As soon as you touch, it‘s like your horniness and sexual tension is dialed up to eleven. Your cock turns ridget and hard as wood within the second, so it presses against Ava‘s naked belly; your pants magically disappearing. The explosive orgasm which follows immediately after both shocks and irritates you. She doesn‘t even touch your dick, however, you feel your warm, white cream pulsing through your pecker and squirting all over her pink top. As much as you want to pull away from the orgasm inducing kiss, the pleasure is just too otherworldly to resist. Suddenly you‘re certain that you‘re not making out with a human, but someone immensely above that. It‘s like you can actually taste her power. You‘re so immersed in the mind-robbing sensations that you don‘t even notice the unreal amounts of cum you spurt onto your girlfriend. Your orgasm seems to last forever, nor do you ever want it to end. Ava begins to moan as vociferous as you as she appears to revel in the same pleasures. After five minutes of continuous jizzing and smooching, you finally snap back into reality.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)