More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixENF PhoenixENF

Which Story Will You Choose?

Waitress Anna's Humiliation

This story begins on a Friday evening near the end of summer, a line of people pile into the local "High End Restaurant" for dinner.

Music, conversation and the sound of utensils fills the dinning room.

All of the waitresses approach their sections with big smiles, and begin to take their orders from the guests.

Its business as usual.

One waitress in particular stood out above all the others however, a tall, curly blonde haired, blue eyed girl by the name of Anna.

Anna had just turned 21 a few months ago and had landed this job not long after that.

Her up-beat personality and good looks made her a favorite among returning customers.

Management took notice and in no time at all Anna had the best section in the house, along with the tips that perk provided.

This absolutely angered the senior waitress Martha who had held that section for 3 years.

Martha wanted Anna gone!

That night Anna wore the standard uniform provided by the restaurant, a white button-up collard shirt and a black pencil skirt cut right above the knee.

Sheer stockings and black heels completed the overall sexy waitress outfit.

Anna wore her golden curls in a high bun style held up by wooden chopsticks.

But almost no makeup except for some ruby red lipstick.

With her tall thin frame, blonde hair, long legs, and beautiful face some would say she was a dead-ringer for Taylor Swift.

Half way into the evening Martha jumped into action.

While Anna was walking back toward the kitchen, Martha bumped into her on purpose spilling a glass of white wine all over Anna's white blouse.

"OMG Anna i'm so sorry" said Martha "Here follow me i can help"

Martha led Anna to the back of the kitchen where she began to dab her blouse with a damp cloth.

All the added moisture from the rag made Anna's top very transparent around her bra and breast.

Anna exclaimed "I can't go out like this, you can see my bra!"

To which Martha replied "you're right!...ok...take off your shirt"

"No way, that's worse!" said Anna now with more panic in her voice.

"ANNA YOUR TABLES!" shouted the host, poking her head into the kitchen.

Anna sucked it up and decided she would go out like this, a wet shirt was better than no shirt after all.

So she cautiously walked out with her pen and pad, knowing perfectly well her bra clad breast were on display through the wet fabric.

The blonde walked up to her section feeling very exposed and proceeded to take orders.

It became clear rather quickly that all eyes were on her wet blouse.

Blushing the whole time Anna soldiered on.

This enraged Martha, her plan to send Anna home in her bra had failed.

Little miss sunshine was out there showing off her goods and probably making more tips.

It was then Martha decided " job be damned",

"i'm going to humiliate her so bad, she never shows her face in this town again!"

Go on...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)