More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alice21stCentury Alice21stCentury

What should Alice do?

Wait until she can refine the controls.

Alice sets to work at the computer terminal. "This shouldn't be too hard", she says to herself. She starts entering code that will control the machine, and soon she has created a simple interface for the user to enter a destination in time, and with latitude and longitude. The hard part was adding a system to compensate for the planet's movement through space. If that had been left out she could have easily appeared floating the the vacuum of space. Fortunately the Astrophysics lab at San Dimas University had a system she could reuse on their website. "I'll have to think of a way to thank them later" she thought to herself.

She loaded the control program into a portable computer and wired it into the time machine. Now she could not only go any time she wanted, but any where on earth too. Too bad it can't go to other planets. This distance of that jump would require mor power than she was comfortable pulling from the generator. Besides there should be plenty of interesting stuff on the planet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)