More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by klaus107 klaus107

Do you go up to your room with Claire, or wait around until Lindsay's shift ends?

Wait until Lindsays shift ends

We looked at each other trying to decide if we should bail on Lindsay or just stick around and have another round of drinks while she closed down the bar. I finally spoke up and said "Hey no big deal, we'll just hang out and then we can all head up. Lindsay seems glad that we were going to keep her company, and worked quickly to get all her tasks done. When Lindsay brought over a fresh round of drinks, I asked her if there was anything we could do to help, and she said "Sure, you can lock up the front door for me..." handing me the key. I hopped up and went up to the front of the bar. Locking the door, I quickly glanced out to the lobby to see if anyone was out there. Sure seemed quiet, there was no one to be seen. I headed back towards the girls and said "All clear - doors locked. I guess we've got the place to ourselves."

I didn't really expect anything to happen down here, but though it was worth suggesting. "Lindsay, have you ever worked in the buff? You know, once the place is locked up and you're by yourself?" She kind of chuckled and said "No, but since I started working here I've always had this fantasy of some strange handsome man coming in here and sweeping me off my feet and making sweet love to me on the bar..." There was a twinkle in her eye as she said this, and I felt hot and excited. Claire's eyes shifted from Lindsay to me and said "Well, just so happens that we have a strange handsome man right here!" as she reached over and rubbed my groin. I told them I was more than happy to oblige any fantasy the two of them might have, and the girls looked at each other for a second. "Well, that settles it!" Lindsay stated flatly, as she started unbuttoning her shirt. Stripping it off, she let it fall to the floor, reaching back to unclasp her bra. Claire moved quickly, pulling my shirt over my head and unzipping my jeans. My erect penis was pushing out, wanting to get free, and she helped by tugging down my boxers, letting my cock escape. Lindsay had made her way around the bar, and came up to me, wearing only thong panties. She stopped and looked at me, gazing up and down my naked body, soaking in the scene she had dreamed about many days, passing long boring shifts. In turn, I stared at her big firm, round tits. They had to be at least C cups, and they had a perfect round, plump shape, with terrific medium sized nipples, that were positioned a little off to the side of each breast; they very unique and sexy. I grabbed her, wrapping my arms around her slender torso, embracing her. As I drew her close I began to kiss her passionately, slipping my tongue in her mouth, tasting her, smelling her. Reaching up, I softly fondled her breasts, enjoying their firmness and size.

Suddenly I reached down and scooped her up, lifting her onto the bar so that she was sitting on it, facing me. I glanced over at Clair and she was contently watching us, a vacant look in her eye and one hand down the front of her pants. I stepped forward, placing my head in between Lindsay's big boobs. Using my hands to push them together, I rubbed my face between them, softly kissing each nipple, licking and gently sucking at her tits. Pushing her back, so that she was laying on her back on the bar, I tugged off her thong and gazed at her little pussy. It was shaved of course, the smooth soft sexy folds of skin fully exposed to my sight. Her lips were still somewhat closed up, but her clitoris was growing, starting to poke out a little between the folds of her vagina. I bent forward, taking a deep breath, smelling her sweet pussy. She closed her eyes, and laid her head back, anticipating what was coming. I blew softly of her snatch, the air tantalizing her and making her wet. I barely kissed her inner thigh, softly munching and nibbling, working my way closer and closer to her organ. When I reached the outside of her pussy lips, I stuck out my tongue and did a long, slow lick up her slit. She moaned softly, arching her back as I began to eat her. Kissing and sucking her labia, I toyed and played with her pussy, waiting for her to be fully aroused. When I knew she couldn't stand one more second of teasing, I began to lap at her twat in earnest. Keeping my tongue flat and firm, I steadily licked from bottom to top, ever so slowly increasing the pace. Placing my hand directly under my chin I gently eased a finger into her cunt, feeling the wet open hole and making sure she was aroused. I quickly added a second finger, and made little thrusting motions into her hole and I licked and slurped. This quickly brought her to the brink or orgasm, and she begged for me not to stop. I decided to push her over the edge of ecstasy, and began to wiggle my finger, putting pressure on her G Spot, at the same time I was pursing my lips sucking her clitoris in and out from between my lips. She began to cum almost immediately, a loud gasp escaping from her mouth. With her chest heaving and her legs thrashing around wildly, she clutched at her breasts and her soft moans turned into a loud continuous whimpering. I was licking and sucking her pussy furiously, not letting up for a second. Shaking my head side to side I gobbled her cunt, pleasuring every little part of it. When her orgasm began to wane, she reached down, grabbing to handfuls of my hair, grinding my face into her wet pussy. Making little thrusting motions with her hips, she eased herself down from the intense pleasure, seeming to wring every last drop out of this fantastic experience.

When she finally opened her eyes, she looked over at Clair and tried to say something. I looked from her to Claire, and realized I had been so absorbed in eating Lindsay I hadn't noticed Claire take off all her clothes, and begin to masturbate. She apparently was on the brink of orgasm herself, and wanted Lindsay to finish her off. Making a motion for Clair to get up on the bar, Lindsay rolled over and got on all fours. I hopped up as well, positioning myself behind her hot tight ass, gripping my dick, ready to push it into her wet hole. Claire sat down in front of her, spreading her legs wide, exposing her gorgeous pussy to Lindsay's waiting mouth. Looking over Lindsay's shoulder, I took a good look at Claire's vagina. It was tight and rather small, shaved bare. She was incredibly aroused, with her lips splayed open, glistening with moisture. Seeing her cunt made me rock hard, and I pushed my cock into Lindsay's waiting pussy. It was soaking wet, and my dick easily slid in, her cunt firmly and evenly enveloping me. I began lightly thrusting, my balls swinging forward with each thrust to slap her twat. I watched her big boobs shake and I fucked her, jiggling forward and backward as her body shook from contact with my hips. Claire had been very close to cuming when she got up on the bar, and it only took Lindsay a few minutes to ease her into a mind-numbing orgasm. She came with explosiveness. Arching her back and screaming passionately, she squeezed her eyes shut and gasped for breath. Her thighs clamped down like a vice of Lindsay's ears and she forcefully rammed her hips forward into her face, fucking Lindsay's mouth and nose. Her thrusting was pushing Lindsay's body back toward me, causing her ass to bump against my hips, her pussy gulping up my hard shaft.

Claire collapsed back on the bar in a heap, sweaty and content. I continued fucking Lindsay though, and she was clearly enjoying it. She was still down on her elbows with her ass up high in the air, her ass cheeks absorbing the energy of my thrusting, and her pussy was stuffed full of my cock. We got into a rhythm, our bodies melding together as we made love. I was holding her hips firmly in each hand, using the sexy handles to maneuver her rear end around as I fucked it. It wasn't long before she began to orgasm again, quietly grunting and then breathing in quickly, exhaling in long content sighs. I slowed down a little, gently letting her come down from her bliss.

Do you pull out and cum on her? Or get the girls and head up to your room for more fun?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)