More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yellowjacket7 Yellowjacket7

Who do you want to follow?

Wait for the next arrivals

Only a few minutes after Sam, James and Shelly head into the house a mobile home also pulls up outside. "Alright everyone, were here."

Mike climbs out of the drivers door, slamming a hand against the side of the home. "Get your bags out here."

The side door opens and the first out is Lauren, his daughter. In her late teens or early twenties Lauren has a beautiful curvy body, with long dark brown hair, dressed in a simple jeans and a T-shirt. "It's alright dad, I've got my stuff." She says, lugging a large suitcase behind her.

Next out of the van are two twins, a little younger than Lauren, both with blonde hair, Joe and Phina, the two bickering about something as they pull their cases out.

"Get your arses inside and shut up!" Mike grouses at them, getting a "yes dad." chorus in response.

As the twins and Lauren dash into the house Mike's wife Emma emerges, holding both her own and Mike's case. "There's already a car here." Emma says slowly. "I guess that means Shelly got here before us."

Mike lets out a sigh, "I forgot you invited your damn friends as well." He moans. "I need a rest after the drive, so I'm going straight to bed. Make sure the kids keep the noise down.

Who to follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)