More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tantrikenetic tantrikenetic

What do you say to her?

Wait for her to say something.

Minutes go by in silence as you wait for her to say something, say anything, and you're not getting any results. You are just about to give up and ask her if she's all right when she takes a deep breath and raises her head, looking you right in the eye. There was burning resolve, but it was a flimsy barrier around a world of hurt.

Mustering up all her courage, Melody finally speaks. "You. Me. Bar. Now."

While your brain tries to wrap around the fact that she just made four sentences without verbs, your eyes try to penetrate the agitated emotional wall she has built up. Unfortunatly, she has her emotions locked up tighter than Fort Knox.

"Ooookay." You say slowly. When Melody doesn't take time to flesh out full sentences, you know she's serious and it's best not to ask questions until later. "Let me get my car keys."

"Fuck that." She says harshly. "We're walking."

"But it's raining..." You start to say, but get interrupted.

"Not that hard. There's a bar close by and I don't plan on either of us being sober enough to operate a car door, let alone the whole thing."

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" You ask weakly. Her angry glare settles on you and you gulp nervously.

"I will. Once I'm fucking hammered."

"Can I assume I'm paying?" You sigh eventually.

"You have the job." She says and turns around in the doorway. "I'll be waiting by the front door to the dorm."

"Wait! Don't you want to change out of your fancy clothes?" You yell after her. "Or at least get a rain jacket?" But she doesn't respond. Either she doesn't want to or she's out of earshot already. You groan inwardly. Keith must have really fucked her over tonight. Drunk Melody is usually a real handful and she needs supervision or she ends up in a back alley somewhere without her panties.

You take a look around the room for any last minute items before rushing out the door. You don't want to keep Melody waiting when she's in a bad mood.

Any last-minute items you want to bring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)