More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by malk03 malk03

What do you do next?

Wait at the beach

You slowly get to your feet, you are still weak and being on land after spending hours in the ocean makes you wobbly. A good thing you had decided not to run, you wouldn't have made it very far in your current condition.

The drums don't get any louder, but you start to hear voices. And soon a few people appear on a curved path through the trees. They freeze once they see you, and then rush towards you.

"My goodness, are you alright, son?" A man said with a hint of an accent.

The men look like savages, completely naked except for a loin cloth. Their skin a natural bronze, and their hair silky and black.

You let out a slow breath, these guys at least spoke english, and weren't going to spear him. "I think I will be. Where am I?"

"Corgy Island, our home. We don't have much, but let us take you to our cheif. You look dead on your feet, boy, will you make it?"

You take a few unsteady steps, then a few steady ones, and give the native a nod. "Thank you, I appreciate the help."

"No problem. I'm Conan, and this is my son Tavi."

"I'm Jon."

You walk for about ten minutes along the path, most of the island seemed to be wild with animals and trees...but finally reach a large clearing. There are about five huts, several straw mats littering the ground between the huts, and a stone table in the middle of it all.

There are a lot of natives, men and women, lounging about. The women also had bronze skin and silky black hair. They wore loin clothes around their wastes and their breasts were covered with the same material. They all stopped talking once they see you, looking at you with wide and curious eyes.

"This way, Jon, the cheif will be in there. He'll tell you all about Corgy Island, and answer all your questions."

Conan pushes you towards a hut and you turn, "Aren't you coming with?"

"No, this is something you can do on your own, Jon. If I don't see you again, it was nice to meet you."

You watch as Conan and Tavi abandon you to make themselves busy around the the others, and look back at the hut. You're chest tightens with worry at Conan's words...just what had he meant? Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to follow them afterall...

Do you really want to meet the chief?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)