More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by foxlegend foxlegend

What do you do?

Wait Two Weeks.

Two weeks later, you found yourself in your fathers' court, your father glaring down at you with cold eyes.

"What is the meaning of this, Evelyn?!" he roared, his eyes flashing with anger that you had never seen before. "I thought I told you to find a suitor!"

"I-I couldn't!" You cry. "All those men... they were nothing but disgusting, filthy pigs! All they wanted was my cunt and tits-"

"Do not use those words in my presence!" your father shouted, and you quickly jumped back, remembering your fathers preference for naughty, demeaning words.

"F-forgive me, father," you bowed your head. "All those men wanted was my..." You swallowed, trying to ignore the bitter taste you felt in your mouth when you said these words. "...Tits and pussy."

"Good, Evelyn, you are learning," your father sighed. "However, I cannot let this go unpunished. I told you to find a suitor. So... what should I do? Marry you off to one of your brethren or cousins? Put you into my harem? Marry you into another Kingdom?"

"Please, father!" you begged, though you know it was of no use. "Please, just let me remain unmarried!"

At first, it looked as if your father would refuse immediately. However, he relaxed, and an evil grin formed on his face.

"F-father?" you whispered.

"Evelyn, my beautiful daughter," he cooed. "In exchange for you remaining unmarried, I want you to..."

What does your father want you to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)