More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jkssmtrfkr Jkssmtrfkr

How do you react?

Wait, no, you don’t really want to be shrunk and eaten!

What?” You say, incredulous. “I’m gonna need you to run that by me again.”

“Okay,” Mina says, pulling off her top as she explains the process. “See, I am a trained, fully-accredited practitioner of the witching arts.” She says, holding up two sparking fingers to emphasize her point. “One of my particular specialities is in size-shifting and mass-displacement.”

“Aha. So... you shrink things,” you say, trying not to stare at the quite shapely boobs Mina is gently waving at you.

People,” she corrects. “I shrink people down to a filling but gulpable size,” Mina says, running a finger from her neck down to her stomach. “And then I swallow them and put them inside me.”

“Right. That’s the part that I’m not so keen on.” You say. “The shrinking and swallowing part.”

“I don’t believe you,” Mina says, rubbing your stiffening crotch. “I think you like it a lot, actually.”

You look around nervously for an escape route but she straddles your chest, pinning you to the couch and smothering your face with her soft belly. “Uh-uh,” Mina laughs haughtily. “You aren’t going anywhere. Except in here.”

“I don’t understand,” you say, still trying to wiggle out from under her lovely belly. “You can get nanos in every market in Halliwell,” you add, referring to the three-inch-tall human subspecies that makes up a substantial portion of the human diet on this world. “Why shrink full-sized people?”

“Nanos know they’re food.” Mina says, scooting down your body until her crotch is rubbing against your embarassingly aroused member. “They’re tasty, sure, but they rarely even put up a fight,” she says as she tickles your chest with her fingers, “Humans, on the other hand — humans freak the fuck out when I shrink them. It’s sooo delicious the way they squirm and struggle inside me.”

“So you get your thrills from making people suffer?” You say, appalled. “That’s a little cruel, don’t you think?”

“Very,” Mina whispers, grinding your crotch even harder. “So tell me, Jack,” she says, tickling your jawline. “What kind of prey are you gonna be? Are you gonna struggle in silence, or beg me to let you out?”

“Neither,” you say, “because I’m leaving.” You attempt to push her away, but she points two sparkling fingers at you.

Corpus immobilo,” she yells, and a burst of light explodes from her fingers. You collapse to the couch, unable to move anything below your neck.

“Wh-what did you do to me?” You gasp as she stands up and begins unzipping your pants.

“You were starting to get a little agitated, so I immobilized you,” she laughs, sliding your pants down your immobile legs. “I don’t want you to upset my tummy now, do I?” She says with a pout.

“I don’t understand,” you whine. “Why are you doing this to me?”

“Because you’re delicious, Jack,” she says, peeling off your socks and boxers. “From the moment I saw you in the club tonight, I knew I had to just eat you up and have you inside me.”

“Oh,” you say, disappointed. “And here I thought you actually liked me.”

“I do like you, Jack,” she says, lifting up your left arm and sniffing it. “Just in a predatory kind of way,” she shrugs, then crouches beside you, picking up your hand and looking it over hungrily. “I could make this real nice for you, if you let me,” she smirks.

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)