More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

Celebs

WWE

image host

RAW begin with all of WWE women gathered on the stage their boss Stephanie McMahon stepping up to podium mic in her hand, Fans of WWE and female superstars alike knew when she meant business for she had that look about her.

All they knew was that Stephanie had a major announcement to make “ Due to are lack of fan interest as of late, AEW and such WWE has decided to partner with the new show Fan Service!”

The woman of WWE gasped how could WWE do this to them they seemed to glare angrily towards the ring Stephanie stood in.

“Now WWE has in each contract sighed by each women’s superstar the right to promote them to other shows the fact that each of you sighed this contract takes the control out of your hands, however these females wrestlers will be chosen by the fans monthly, now fans of WWE Raw and Smackdown and NXT, will be given a five minute window each week to vote this is the only time fans can vote and it will be announced sometime during each show, there will only be twelve female wrestlers chosen by are fans for the partnership of WWE and Fan Service is only for one year so vote wisely and don’t forget to watch RAW and SMACKDOWN each week for your chance to vote, once a women superstar is chosen they can not be voted for a second time!”

“Also each women voted to Fan Service will get a title match and a extra five hundred thousand so it has its perks lady’s, if any women refuses their contract terms will be terminated, and one last thing fans voting begins on tonight’s show of RAW AT WWE FANS SERVICE. COM SO DOWNLOAD THE APP!”

The fans in the stadium went silent male and female fans alike instantly downloading the App, as did the fans at home, and for the next year WWE shows were the number one rated show on television.

However each female wrestler was stunned beyond belief for they knew the fan’s favorites, knowing who would most likely get voted for, however the female wrestlers that weren’t fan favorites and were somewhat under the rater hoped to god they weren’t voted in.

As they heard their boss say in one final speaking “One last thing My father Vincent McMahon is crab, I’m allowed to be voted on also, and the Bella Twins count as one vote two for one, I hate my father he’s a cruel businessman?”

With that million dollar princess broke down crying as the woman of WWE rushed the ring each crying and holding their Stephanie McMahon who was also now at the fans chosen.

“WHAT 12 FEMALES FROM WWE DO THE FAN VOTE ONTO THE SHOW FAN SERVICE?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)