More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Which meeting is first?

WWE representive

She replies, "WWE diva will be first and tells you to head to one of the suites."

She then hangs up. I head upstairs to the suite and ring the doorbell. When the door opens, I open the door and find the billion dollar princess. Stephanie is wearing a gray mini-skirt and white blouse. Stephanie stares at me and says, "So they sent the owner to negotiate."

She escorts me inside. She then says “I heard you were out. I am glad to see that you are still in charge.”

I reply, “I had to make a few concessions, but I survived.”

I sit on a black leather sofa as she makes a drink and says, “Would you like something to drink?”

I reply, “Can we get down to business, I have busy day. And I am not one of your toys”

Steph eyes me as piece of meat. She then says, "Maybe, I just want to play a little game.”

I get up and attempt to leave, but she blocks the exit. She then gives me a passionate kiss and she pinches my ass. She whispers in my ear and says “Are you man enough to control a real woman.”

I take step back and strut around the horny slut. I then say "Steph maybe its time, I show you how submissive you can be."

She starts to unbutton her blouse and replies, "Are you man enough to treat me as the true hoar that I am. Are you ready to tame this shrew?"

I grab her skirt and yank it off as she removes her blouse revealing black two-piece lingerie. She then turns around and says, "So are you ready stud or do I call you master John."

I undo my belt and allow my pants and boxers to fall to the floor. I reply, "We will find out who the slut is?

She tears open my shirt and reply, "I like a man who mixes business with pleasure."

I pick her up over my shoulders and reply, “This has nothing to do with business.”

I then throw her on the bed. I hover over her.

Who dominates who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)