More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

W - Wedding Ideas

Instead of the best man throwing a bachelor party the maid of honor does. The bridesmaids preform a bachelor party strip tease for the groom with each doing a little lap dance for him with his bride to be going last if he can last that long. This is to test the mans endurance and devotion. He gets a reward if he passes. If not the reward goes to his best man.

The best man has to preform a strip tease for the bride and her bridesmaids. This can get pretty naughty given how bad women can be in groups. Especially alone with one man.

Instead of eating cake the bride and groom will lick frosting off of the maid of honor or another unmarried bridesmaids nipples. This is suppose to bring the bridesmaid luck in her own marriage. Sometimes the bride, groom, or even the maid of honor will shove someones face in it for good fun. Sometimes both the bride and the groom.

The last dance the bride does a strip tease for her husband and the guest before the honeymoon as she stripes down to her bridal lingerie. Guest are encouraged to come up and stuff money in her lingerie to help pay for the honeymoon.

The bride and groom read dirty vows to one another of things they promise to do to each other before consummating the marriage.

Bridesmaid write dirty messages on the brides body before the honeymoon for the groom to read in private places.

Bridesmaids attendant the marriage consummation to ensure the deed is done. The maid of honor and others may stay during the honeymoon to bring food or refreshments between love making sessions.

Instead of removing the brides garter during the wedding dinner the groom removes the brides panties and slingshots them into a group of guys and the guy who catches it will stuff it deep in his pocket. The maid of honors job is to get it back before the end of the reception by getting it out of his pocket without him being able to stop her from pulling it out.

One bridesmaid agrees to be the guest book for friends and family of the guest to sign. Alternately the bride is signed after the wedding by her well wishers.

Wedding rings are nipple piercings worn on the left side near the heart. Women wear dresses that bear one breast after the wedding to show off the ring. Even if the ring is removed it is not so easily hidden that the person is married.

Wedding rings are collars that they put on one another or just the one who is the submissive in the relationship.

A masquerade bachelor party where the guest wear mask. One girl agrees to be the guest book to be signed by the groomsmen and his friends and let them grope her. Little do they know it's the bride.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)