More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoyishNips BoyishNips

What's next?

Vs Cody (a boy?!)

Valerie couldn't believe her luck. She had found a guy to play crotch ball with. While she loved showing her pussys strength over that of other girls, playing with a boy would be different. Easier, she thought, with a bigger target. And more targets!

They had changed a few things, first they stripped naked, and sat with their feet soles together. If she thought she felt naked before she certainly did now. They had also agreed on a tennis balls, and the loser would blow the winner. Both of these conditions were agreed upon easily as they both wanted the other, and both could use some head.

She rolled the ball first, the tennis ball lodging between his nuts and left thigh. She had hit them enough that he winced and his nuts jiggled, but she had hoped to hit his dick, but, as it hit the dick pointed further off the ground, his hardness keeping his dick off the game for now, but at least his nuts were still hers to aim for.

She took a hit to the pussy. he threw harder and more accurately than the girls. Her senses snapped to her crotch, and the sensation make her nipples harder, visibly so. "Nice aim, big dick."

Her aim was also good, hitting the seam between his nuts, square on, causing them to push out and in, and causing his cock to spring around. She expected him to massage his balls, wanted to see him do it, but he surprised her again. Resisting that urge he just rolled the ball back, again, hitting her lips, square on. Her inner lips hurt, and the clit which had gotten engorged watching him felt like it was on fire.

But only for a second, the pain silenced and the round was over. They had also agreed after every 2 rounds, they would take a break to inspect each other (to make sure of no cheating, of course) and massage the hit areas.

She stood there massaging his balls, feeling their plumpness and moving them around gently in her hand, and he was rubbing her erect clit in circles, and moving his hand up and down the slit, probing but not going inside. "Does that feel better"

Yeah, time for round 2

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)