More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Voodoo Neighbors

Luke held the singular hair before him. It was his key to everything he wanted. Well, everything if everything happened to be named Kim Rivers and just so happened to live next door to him.

He had snatched the hair from a brush in the Rivers’ household when he had been over one day. Their families were on good terms with each other and often had dinner at each other’s place. A perfect opportunity for a thief to grab that most precious treasure.

With the care of a watchmaker, he placed the hair onto the doll he held in his other hand. Right there. Yes. Perfect. A bit of superglue and it wasn’t coming off by itself any time soon.

He placed the be-haired doll on his desk. It was a gray simulacrum of a human female, without any distinguishing features. A blank slate other than the hair now sticking out of its head. Perfect, in other words.

He cleared his mind and breathed in deeply, exhaling his worries. He was doing this. Luke was about to do something absolutely nefarious. But it was his birthright. His grandfather had told him he was a warlock, had shown him how to cast spells. This was just part of that. Part of him taking what he was rightfully owed.

He cast the spell. It wasn’t flashy or anything. Magic didn’t work like that. Only a small cord of faintly luminescent light stretched from his hand to the doll, linking them briefly before being cut short and subsuming itself into the doll completely.

His mark appeared on its forehead. A lazily curling spiral, which was apparently the symbol of his clan going back to the old days.

That by itself didn’t mean it had taken hold successfully. It just meant something had occurred. He could have miscast or not been focused enough to direct the magical flow. He had to test it, to see if it truly worked.


Cienna Winters was washing the dishes when she felt something. It was… it felt like a hand was stroking her pussy. But her hands were both occupied with plates and suds. She squirmed as the sensation intensified.

Looking down, she couldn’t see anything, but she swore it was as if invisible hands were assaulting her lower lips, rubbing back and forth, stroking them again and again.

Was menopause finally getting to her? She didn’t think it was supposed to work quite that way, but every person was different. She rubbed her legs against each other to try to get rid of the sensation but it didn’t help.

Not that it wasn’t pleasant. She didn’t mind masturbating every once and a while when her husband wasn’t in the mood. But that was her own hand. This was something foreign, something strange. Was it like a phantom limb kind of thing, an echo of her past efforts replaying in her mind?

“Oooohhh.” She moaned as it continued. She couldn’t stay here where her family could see her acting like a wanton slut.

Cienna put down the dishes and took off her gloves. After that, she quickly made her way to her bedroom, all the while doing her best to not give in to the desire to moan and rub her legs. It was very difficult, but she managed.

As soon as she got to her bedroom she locked the door and started finger herself. The phantom hands didn’t stop, so it was like she was being fucked twice at the same time. Absolutely incredible. She was this ghost’s plaything, and there wasn’t anything she could do about it. So when the hands started roaming across the rest of her body, plying their way up to her tits, she knew she could only keep masturbating.


One of the first spells his grandfather had taught him was basic scrying. He remembered the wink the old man had given him as he said not to use it for anything immoral. He had swore that he wouldn’t with his fingers crossed behind his back.

He held the mirror in front of him and cast the spell, turning its reflective surface into a portal through which he could see into the Rivers’ household. And all the while he kept his finger of the doll’s pussy, or where it would be if it had one. He honestly felt a little silly, but his efforts would be rewarded soon enough when he saw the flustered face of the girl next door as she tried to deal with his virtual fingering.

The spell took hold and he peered into the living room. No one there. He moved the view to the dining room. Still no one. Again he moved it, this time to the kitchen, and what he saw there genuinely surprised him.

Kim’s mom, Cienna was dancing to his tune. He looked down at the hair on the doll. He supposed he had made a mistake in assumptions. The bathroom wasn’t only Kim’s after all. Oh.

That didn’t stop him from stroking the doll, however. If anything, it made him start manipulating it faster and harder.

He hadn’t even thought about doing this to Kim’s mom. His vision had been so focused on having Kim move to his tune, but this… this opened up new horizons.

Luke fucked the doll and by proxy, Cienna, forcing her to run to her bedroom. And he didn’t stop when she pleaded for the hands to let her go, or when she came for the first time. No, instead he took his cock out and started rubbing the entirety of the doll’s body with it, using it as a masturbation toy. He pumped his cock on the doll until he came, covering the thing from head to toe in his semen.

He watched as Cienna tried to shower his cum off, as she scrubbed and scrubbed, but still it remained on her, invisible to her sight. He watched as she resigned herself to feeling constantly covered in a sticky substance, shivering slightly as she stopped using the towel to vainly wipe it off.

And still it wasn’t enough for him.

He opened the zipper on the back of the doll. Insides was just a bunch of cotton stuffing. Nothing unusual. He took most of it out, since that wasn't needed anymore.

Luke wrote his name on a piece of paper from a notebook and tore off that section of the sheet. He then placed it inside the doll, pushing it up until it resided in the head. And then he re-zipped it back up.


On the one hand, the phantom limbs had stopped their constant prying, but on the other hand she had never felt so gross. Her entire body felt like it was covered in cum. Cienna didn’t mind a bit here and there when her husband came on her tits or face, but all over her entire body? It felt like she was walking through slime.

What was happening to her? Was she going insane? Was this a test from the Lord? She didn’t know, but she needed answers.

She needed… Luke. What? She needed Luke? What did her next door neighbor’s son have to do with anything?

She shook her head. Maybe she was actually going insane. It would explain Luke. Huh? How would it explain Luke? The boy was nice enough, but he always kind of creeped her out. But she humored him when she had the family over because she was a good neighbor and she quite enjoyed talking with his parents. It was a shame that he didn’t apply himself and find a real job post college like her daughter had (her daughter even managed to work from their home so she could save some money and save up for her dream home). Luke.

Luke. Why was she thinking about him so much. She had to figure out why she was coated in Luke. Ew. Now she had the thought of Luke coming on her. She could picture him, Luke, with his rock-hard cock spraying onto her.

Luke’s cock. Was it possible that he was doing something to her? Like magic? No, that was impossible. Magic didn’t exist. But her thoughts kept on looping back to Luke. To Luke. She should go to Luke. She put on her dress, which felt odd on top of the squelching invisible cum that covered her, but she persevered and made her way out of her house to the next door domicile and knocked on their door.

A few moments later she heard footsteps rushing down and the door opened, revealing Luke. It was Luke. Luke smiled at her.

“Luke,” she said.

“Hey, Mrs. Rivers. Come up to my room.”

“Okay, Luke.”

She followed him to his room. He took a seat on his bed.

“So why are you here, Mrs. Rivers.”

“I’m here to Luke. I mean I Luke. Luke.” She tried to ask him about the theoretical magic, but all that came out was Luke. Which made sense, since her head was full of Luke.

“Wow, that really did a number on you, huh?” Luke shook his head.

“Luke.” She began, only to find she didn’t know where to go from there. “Luke.” She tried again. “Luke.”

He took her by the hand and guided her to the bed. She didn’t resist. She only had room for Luke. When he put his hand on her tit, she only thought of Luke. When he kissed her on the lips, she knew only Luke. She forgot her own name. It wasn’t important. She just needed Luke.

“I think I’ll have to do something about this, but for now, I’d say you make a much better doll than this old thing.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)