More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is the main character?

Voodoo Hex

Jenny O'Dell opened the door to her home and let her friend Marie in. They hurried to Jenny's room to avoid Jenny's step sister Taylor and stepmom Tawny.

"Fuck, I can't wait 'til college starts, and I'm outta here!" said Jenny. "I don't know if I can make a whole summer alone with those two bitches!" Jenny was a petite girl, slender of build with long, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and long nose.

"So Taylor got kicked out of college?" asked Marie. Marie had caramel skin, curly brown hair that hung to her shoulders, big dark brown eyes, and was medium build and curvy.

"No, she's on academic probation. She has to sit out a semester before she can come back. She partied too much. Too bad you can't major in taking selfies and shopping for clothes. Of course her stupid mom let her move back like nothing happened."

"Yeah, your mom...." started Marie.

"Step-mom!" said Jenny gruffly.

"Sorry, step-mom seems to let Taylor do anything."

"I think Tawny thinks she's Taylor's sister, not her mom. The two go power-walking every day, do yoga together, shop together, and pretty much everything else. I swear as much as loved dad, marrying that bitch almost ruined my life." Jenny shook her head.

"Well, in just a couple of months, you'll be 18 and off to State," said Marie. "Meanwhile...." she reached into her purse and pulled out a small leather pouch. She shook the pouch and smiled with a mischevious grin.

"What's that?"

"Remember I said I had a great aunt that lived in the bayous outside of New Orleans?"

"Yeah, the one that was supposed to be some sort of voodoo priestess?"

"That's the one," said Marie. "Turns out, she is a voodoo priestess!"

"Yeah, am I'm the reincarnation of the Buddha," said Jenny.

"I'm serious!" said Marie. "My parents sent me to see my uncle in New Orleans after we graduated. He took me to see Aunt Antoinette in the swamps. She showed me some pretty cool shit."

"What's in the bag?" asked Jenny.

"Something that will make living with the bitches a whole lot more fun," said Marie.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)