More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dark Z Dark Z

Which witch is switched?

Voldemort draining of Ginny Weasley... not quite as planned

Moments after Ginny fell **** in the chamber of secrets, a spectral form began to appear.

Approx, 5'8" tall, as seconds passed it became clear that this was a woman, dressed in hogwarts robes. Once the specter had fully formed her eyes opened, showing neither the dark eyes if Tom Riddle, nor the brown eyes of Ginny Weasley... but rather hazel eyes. She raised a delicate hand to her face, and felt the elegant contours of her face. "What? What has happened to me?" As she ran her hands through long flowing auburn hair.

Her hand continued down from her face, finding a well-endowed chest. "This... should not be possible. "

The newly created woman was awash in sensation. The thrill of her victory, release from the diary, yet this unplanned event.

At the same time the physical sensations were unlike anything the dark lord had ever experienced.

The dark lady noted the sinfully wonderful sensitivity of her nipples through her wizard robes, and then ran her hand down further, finding that she had belly button, and was slightly ticklish.

And then the final confirmation, no dick. Rather a vagina topped by a sensitive nub. The physical sensations of simply stroking the area so wonderful that the lady was startled out of her explorations to stare at her hands. Then she realized what happened.

"It appears that by draining energy from a female soul into the diary I remained male orginally because the diary acted as a containment matrix. However outside of the diary, the feminine nature of the energy was unrestricted and so this... is the new me."

The lady grabbed her ample breasts once more,"Well, I suppose this isn't the worst that could have gone wrong, though I clearly won't be able to go by 'Tom' anymore."

She heard a rumble in the distance as though someone had broken into the tunnel from above, and she glanced at the still **** Ginny.

"Hmmm, someone coming to the rescue?"

How will the new dark lady play this out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)