More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What happens on Night Two?

Volcanoes on the breaking Point for some, a Romantic evening for others, a Break up for one

On the Second night The Four Twins, Nimrod, and Nimrod's Butler Mr Groanin sat on the two Terraces of the Hotel. Nimrod, Groanin and John and Jenna sat on the public Terrace, while Duncan and Philippa sat on the Private Terrace at the very top of the Hotel.

''It's been far too long Philly since we had a bit of time for ourselves.'' You say as you kiss the nape of her neck. ''It has Duncan, With our exams and your Duty I really haven't been able to see you as much as I should. Listen this isn't easy for me to say, but I think we should Take a Break, from us I mean. With Your greater duty as an Angel and my studies keeping us apart I don't think it will work out like i used to.'' Says Philippa as you stop kissing her neck once the word break comes out of her mouth. ''So, I guess The old Man was right after all, Interspecies relationships usually don't last for long after all. Fine then I guess we'll never speak of this Again, or what has haplened between us these last few years. I must return to the All-Father, goodbye Phil.'' You say as you sprout your wings and fly up into the Heaven's.

How far along do we get in the book?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)