More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gotham Gotham

Choose your Character!

Vladimir a Russian Mob Boss with Mind Control Power

It had been a few months since I gained these amazing new abilities and after gaining a grasp on my newly acquired powers by testing them on one of my hired guns into one of the most loyal right-hand man you could ask for in my line of business. After that, I spent a while expanding my organization's power and ensuring a majority of my men's loyalty. But even before I had these powers, I had been very successful in the criminal underworld of New York rivaled by only a few. In short, I was successful and was wanting for nothing in short, I was bored, and I wanted a new challenge.

I called in my Second in Command who stood guard outside my Highrise Penthouse at all times. He walked in and said, "Yes sir what did you want?"

"Ivan I've come to a realization with these powers of mine my life has simply become too boring, and I now want a challenge do you have any ideas for me?"

Ivan says, "Boss from what I am thinking is that you don't just want a challenge you want something to conquer, now boss I've been thinking how about you use your powers to get the perfect trophy wife to show off?"

"Ivan that would be a perfectly good idea although any normal girl would be boring and barely a challenge," I say as I contemplate the idea.

"Yeah, I guess wait how about those superheroes Boss?" Ivan responds.

I thought about the idea for a few moments before saying to Ivan, "Oh yes Ivan my good man that is a wonderful idea, and it since a number of them have been giving me trouble lately it will be two birds with one stone."

"So, which of those so-called Superheroes are you going after Boss?" Ivan says as I ponder the question for a few moments before saying, "I have decided that I will capture........"

Which Superheroine does Vladimir go after

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)