More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by leatherslave leatherslave

Who do you see peering back in the Mirror

Vlada Bathory countess of Sturmfels (late 30s with issues)

Vlada Bathory countess of Sturmfels. Her age is a well hidden secret yet it is clear that still a beauty with her cute pouting lips, the fine noble nose and the characteristic cheekbones Vlada is beyond her 30s by now. A woman of aristocratic birth, proud and confident. Yet she knows about her weaknesses. Her husband a newly rich businessman is cheating on her with younger women, keeps her just for her good family name... well she could live with that arrangement, being kind of trophy wife and letting others doing her husband's biddings between the sheets.. yet another weakness of Vlada is her pride...and her jealousy...well she is not jealous of her adulterous husband... no Vlada is more interested in women young women herself! But her husband's cheating has become more and more obvious recently, which is hurting her pride as her friends in the country club starts gossiping about it... looking at her with pitty.... while her own attractiveness for her own sex diminishes.....

You shake your head to get rid of the dark and depressing thoughts and turn back to the skeletal couple on their thrones.....

Normally you care little about history, legends and myths. Yet as someone with an old and dignified aristocratic Eastern European descendants you care about family history. Hearing that at the museum they will exhibit two of the most notorious nobles of their time who were remotely related to your family made you curious thus you did some little research on them...

and now you find that some of the myths around your late relatives seem to be true. Can it be that the rest is it also?

Everlasting youth? Mystic powers to make people obey your every wish? Tempting, very tempting...

You get even closer to the thrones....

Your inner voice, your consciousness tells you the price for what you may gain: unquencheable thirst for blood....eternal damnation...

Will Vlada risk it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)