More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bobrt Bobrt

Who gets trained first?

Vivian, AJ and Carol

"I think that we should start with the most defiant ones. Just leave our old friend Carol for me, boys," the Lead Trainer says.

The two naked Trainers approach their targets, who attempt to put up a brave front.

Their tape gags are removed and the two men stand in front of them, their cocks hanging right in front of their faces.

"Put that away," Vivian barks.

AJ says nothing, making a show of holding her lips tightly together as she looks away though.

"One of you is smarter than the other, but you're both pretty dumb," the Lead Trainer says, "Show them."

The Hispanic Trainer grabs Vivian nipples and pulls on them harder, causing her to yelp in pain. She keeps her angry look.

The White Trainer gives AJ the same treatment, getting a similar result. She actually opens her mouth though, showing submission rather quickly.

The Lead Trainer smiles at Vivian's continued resistance and walks over to Sam & Liz. He takes a nipple in each hand and yanks on them at once, the two ladies crying out in pain.

Vivian finally relents at this, her empathy being her undoing. The pain stops for all four now.

As cocks fill the two ladies' mouths, they think about how they got here...


Yesterday, Vivian was lured into the Break Room at her Office by AJ, who flirted with her. As she entered, she was grabbed and gagged by Carol. She was then dragged into the Warehouse whereupon she discovered the bound, gagged and topless Sandy, Ruth, Sam, Liz and Jaqueline.

She was given the same treatment as she was told that the Van would be there soon.

As for AJ, she was suddenly grabbed from behind Carol after all of the Ladies were captured. She awoke tied up and topless as Carol explained that the order for the White Slavers was one short...


Carol looks on helplessly as the Lead Trainer approaches her and disrobes (literally) to reveal his naked and muscular form. He takes her tape gag off and she speaks up....

What does Carol say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)