More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eroshumanal eroshumanal

Where do you go or who do you see?

Visitors

  Visitors come to the factory for tours everyday.  Everyone who comes to the balloon factory they are so turned on they either have a wicked hard on or are dripping wet with sexual desire.  People come in groups, couples or all by themselves.
          By the end of the tour some of the people break off from the group.  They sneak into one of the storagerooms to use what ever rubber product is stored there for their sexual fun.  The groups all ways end in an orgy of sexual delight.

         While the couples come with the express purpose to use the room they think fits there personal rubber fetish and to enjoy there partner in rubber sexual delight.  They break away as soon as they can from the tour since they have already been here before.  

        The individual that comes here has a rubber fetish but not the funds to enjoy the product so they go off and become a product tester.  Some even are quality control by testing out the products as well as get their sexual release.  

        So are you in a group, a couple or an individual who has a rubber fetish?  Also keep in mind which room you want to go to as well.  This factory is a rubber fetish persons dream come true.

Are you in a group, couple or individual?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)