More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Pervert The Pervert

What happens to Kaly?

Visitor by Night.

After the poor dinner and the evening Prayer Kaly went to Bed, like any other Day. The Nuns wouldnt celebrate her Birthday other than her own and the Time to look for her Future Life would come in a few Weeks, when the Priest comes to Visit the Nunnery by his Quarter-Year Visit.
Kaly had no Problem to find Sleep, but a few Hours later she was waked by a klicking Sound.
She looked in the Dark of her Cell that was only lit by the Light of the Full Moon Night outside. From her Window She couldnt see the Moon but its Light was reflekted by Rocks and Trees what brought some Light in her Room.
Kaly listend and heared a new Ticking at her Window. Sleepy she leaved her Bed and looked througgh the little Window, high in the Wall above her Bed. Against the Heaven She can see a great Bird knocking at the Windowframe.
„Oh Bird, are you crazy ? What ist this for, knocking at my Window in the middle of the Night ? Shouldnt you sleep too ?"
„Ah, you are awake." replyed the Bird with a clear female Voice. Kaly was stunned.
„Hey, Kaly. Can you open this Window ? Ist easier to talk without this Glass between us."
„By the Gods." Kaly whispers, then She pinched her Arm. Ouch. That hurts. She is awake.
„This is no Dream." she says.
„Of Course Not." answers the Bird. „Now ? Can you open this piece of Glass ?"
„No. But I can come outside. If you want to talk to me...."
„Certainly."
The Bird fly away and Kaly wears her Robe over her long, rough Nightgown.
She leaves her Cell and went straight to the Garden which is only a couple of Footsteps away. She looked and waved to the Bird which sits on the roof. He flies to her and sat on an empty Bowl.
„Kaly. I´m excited to find you after so much Time. Find you in an Place like this, unharmed but also unprovided and fully unprepared. This is so dangerous." the Bird spoke frantically.
„Hey, hey great Bird. Calm down. How would it be if you tell me some Things. Who are you and why do you know my Name, for the first ?" Kaly trys to sooth the bird.
„Thats the Problem. We have not the Time. It´s Your decision if you trust me. There are Forces that have evil plans with you. Because you are something Special. Yeah, you dont believe it, but it´s true.
I cant explain it yet and here. In some Minutes it is Midnight. When the next Day comes you will be 18. At this Moment will a great Being invade this Nunnery. I cant explain, you must trust me. If it finds you here it will destroy you in a very unusual way. Come with me, then you can be autside when It will arrive and you have a Chance to flee. Otherways it will catch and destroy you."
„Destroy ? You mean it will kill me ?"
„I dont mean kill you. Killing you wouldnt work. Now quick ! Will you come with me ?"

Does Kaly trust the Bird ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)