More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rosebud41 rosebud41

Do you visit the nurse or the deacon?

Visit the nurse

You head to nurse Annie's apartment and knock on the door.

"Come in" a tenuous almost nervous voice says. You enter and find nurse Annie standing in her living room. She's wearing her white nurse's outfit, though her blouse is completely unbuttoned exposing a red lace bra. Annie is about 30 years old and fit. Her hair is long and black. Her breasts are beautiful round C-cups. You can see immediately that she is terrified.

"What's wrong?" you ask, realizing that she'll never be able to help you with Kate.

"Th...there's just too much," she frowns. You shoot her a confused look. "There's just too much." she repeats.

You're now torn between helping nurse Annie and ignoring her and going back to Kate. Something strange is certainly happening.

"Please," you ask, "too much what?" At this nurse Annie pulls down her white uniform skirt exposing a pair of red lace panties. You almost have no time to admire the panties though as she pulls those down too exposing her juicy pussy. It's nicely trimmed with only a small black landing strip.

"There's too much hair" she says in terror. "Please help"

Do you help Annie or seek other guidance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)