More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tndmaster1 tndmaster1

Then it struck her. She would:

Visit the local swimming pool

That's it! Sarah was excited, she hadn't been to the swimming pool in about a year. The entrance fee was cheap and it was an unusually warm and sunny day anyways, so cooling down in the water and lying down in the shadow of the trees afterwards would surely be a treat

Sarah started packing her bag. Of course she would need a towel for her body, but also some kind of mat to lay down after swimming. The swimming pool featured a large outdoor park area, where visitors could enjoy the sun and play games, and Sarah didn't want to lie down on the pure grass of course. After she finished packing her bag, she got on her bicycle and before she knew it she arrived.

There were only 2 other people in the women's group changing room, both of them seemingly occupied with organizing their bags, since they had already swapped to their bikinis. Sarah got out her own bikini and started to undress. She always got a tingling feeling in her abdomen when getting naked in public, even though she was sure neither of the women were even looking at her right now. The past 4 days of edging were certainly noticeable, Sarah thought while staring at her revealed crotch. Before pulling up her bikini panties she took a moment to admire her full and heavy balls and her flaccid cock. Most guys would be jealous of her 6 inches, even though she was not even erect at the moment. Sarah blushed and quickly put on the rest of the bikini, hoping that neither of the women had caught her fantasizing while staring into space.

Did the women notice her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)