More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lurxi Lurxi

What's next?

Visit market one more time

After some contemplation, you grin and decide once last visit to the market would be fun.

The market is a good hours walk from your harem and housed inside an enormous cavernous chamber with the most magnificent domed roof you've ever seen. As well as being grand in size, it's also adorned with beautiful and delicately exquisite patterns.

Consistent with Islamic practice, all of these are clearly abstract. Beneath this doomed roof, the enormous room is divided into several distinct sections. In the middle is a raised platform that contained the auction stand. This seems to be surrounded by a series of five separate specialist carrels.

Within each of these carrels are row upon row of little cages, most of which seem to be occupied. There is no doubt that the people caged within them are clearly designated as chattel and considered too be of little more value than domestic animals, and possibly in many eyes, even less. While somewhat sickening, you must also admit to having a certain fascination with the place — particularly in regard to the bewildering array of specialty slaves on offer. This includes specialties such as dancing girls, sex slaves, personal attendant slaves and human pony slaves, to name a few. As for animals, the better trained the more valuable they become, especially if they are pretty to start with. You also notice that a sizeable proportion of the girls have been circumcised and a few clearly only recently so. Some of these poor girls still have obviously oozing wounds and their discomfort makes you wince. A slaver explains to you that the custom occurs because it is meant to reduce the sexual pleasure of the but increase that of their master's. You can see how the former might be true but not necessarily the latter.

You decide it might be fun to look closer at the slaves in one of the carrels. You carefully consider which one to choose.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)