More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 88naughtystories 88naughtystories

What happens next?

Visit him (You are Female)

John loaded up in the car ready for several days of driving. From the West Coast all the way to the East Coast. But nothing was going to interrupt this time. There was no one to stop her from making the trip. She sent him a picture of the GPS screen โ€“ measuring the miles ahead. Showing her final destination along a crooked line to reach him.

They had been waiting for this day years past. She could have flown and saved both time and money but truth be told the time she wanted reserved for some careful planning and considerations. No way could she show up without a plan. Plans A-ZZ if necessary but not just winging it. She knew what would happen if she just showed up and had no control factor plan in place.

So she spent the next few days on the road pondering her place in his life. Questioning the depth of their friendship and if it would last thru a trial of such nature known to her inner being and his also. She just wanted to be with someone for a while that she could trust. Someone who loved her beyond sheer lust and old age times. A best friend. Her inner battle was whether to take him as her own as she assumed they would both be okay with, or to find him someone to take her place. Sometime around the Mississippi River she realized that it would be selfish to take him as hers alone.

She would have to help him meet some one. And a good one at that. Not a bitch. Not a whore. Not a drama queen. And she would have to teach him some ways about how to land them and keep them around. The ideas floated across her mindโ€™s eye of how to make sure he would satisfy these other women. It made quick burn to the time left on the road.

Days later here she was. The sun was setting and she had just pulled into the parking lot. Doe stepped out of the door with a huge smile on his face. She ran and jumped against him, he catching her around the waist, and before she knew what she had done โ€“ planted a kiss on his lips with his face in her hands. He put her down. Not seeming at all disturbed by this greeting. They stepped inside together grinning ear to ear and talking like the old friends they had become.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)