More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 88naughtystories 88naughtystories

What happens next?

Visit her (You are Male)

It was raining by the time you got to Doe and Bo's house. As you pulled up to their driveway you noticed that Bo's car was gone.

'Huh, that's strange, it's like 9pm.' You thought to yourself as you stepped out of your car and hurried to their porch. The only light on inside was upstairs so you banged on their door so they could hear you. You could have called them on your cell... but well it was supposed to be a surprise visit.

For the past year you've been studying computer science in a university far from home, and even though at first you talked often to Bo and Doe (more often to Doe,) over the past few months things have kinda fallen silent. You couldn't do much about it because of finals, but now that you're here, your heart beat excitedly in your chest at the prospect of seeing your friends. (Though a little more excited at seeing Doe.)

After a moment or two, you see the hall light flick on and the door open a crack to reveal an eye framed in strawberry blonde hair. Then the door swung open, and Doe stood there, blinking at you.

"John? What are you doing here?" She asked surprised, but not as enthused as you hoped.

"Oh I got bored of school so I thought I'd drop by." You said jokingly. "What, no hug? Well it's ok, not like I haven't seen you in a long time right?" You rolled your eyes up and let out a long pretended sigh.

Doe finally cracked a smile. "Normally smart asses don't get hugs, but I'll make an exception in this one case." She stepped forward and hugged you tight, her muscular yet lithe frame pressed against your body.

"So can I come inside or do I have to dance in the rain first?" You ask jokingly.

"You can dance in the rain all you want, but if you track mud in this house I'm going to make you clean the entire place." Doe threatened as she stepped to the side to allow you to pass.

Carefully you wiped your shoes off as you entered - you know she doesn't play around with cleaning and cooking. "Heh, we'll just make Bo clean! We all know that you wear the pants in the relationship anyways!" You teased her lightly.

Doe's face darkened for a moment before she smiled again. "Aye, I did. But it would be a little hard now since he left me a few months ago."

"Wait - what now?" You asked in shock. He divorced her? That didn't make any sense, everyone thought that they were perfect for each other.

"Yea, he left me saying things like 'he wanted to follow his dreams' and 'things didn't feel right.'" She said as she led you to the kitchen.

"Wow... that such crap. I'm so sorry Doe, why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't want to disturb you during classes and I was a little distracted with the divorce, didn't really feel like talking to anyone." She put a kettle of water on the stove. "As for Bo, well he doesn't really want to talk to you."

"Why not? We've always been good friends."

Doe shrugged in response. "Let's not talk about that for now."

After the water was finished boiling, you and Doe sat down in the living room to have some Earl Grey tea (yours with extra sugar of course,) and you regaled her of all your college experiences. Doe seemed genuinely interested in what you had to say, maybe because even though she was only two years older than you, she was already in and out of the military with an honorable discharge. (This REALLY helped her body out too, something that you couldn't help noticing.)

"So you have yet to tell me about all the lasses you've seduced at school." Doe said with a mischievous grin. You loved this about her, how she fell into her Irish accent at random times, and how she loved to talk with you about all things sex related.

"Well... apart from the first girl, which you already know about -"

"She Who Must Not Be Named?" She said teasingly.

"Yes her. There really has not been anyone else... A couple of relationships here and there but they never led to sex. I just wasn't that into them I guess." You sighed dramatically. "Unfortunately, not every woman can be as perfect as you Doe!" She snorted in response.

"Well congratulations on not being a man-whore!"

"Do I win a prize?" You say in mock enthusiasm.

"Yes, a clean STD-free dick." She smiled. "Anyways, I assume you're staying the night?"

"Oh that reminds me." You make a show of clearing your throat. "Excuse me Miss, but I'm just a broke college graduate, can I please stay here for about a week?"

Doe rolled her eyes, "Typical John."

"Hey you know I don't have an apartment in town anymore! I need a little time to find one."

"I'm only teasing lad, you know you can stay here as long as you want. Besides, I can use a hand around the house." She said getting up.

"...You're going to make me clean aren't you?"

"Yes, yes I am."

Do you sleep peacefully or are you woken up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)