More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

What does he now?

Visit Diagon Alley and Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

Finally he closed the book and put it into a small bag, before heading out of the house and towards the Leaky Cauldron. Half a hour later he entered Diagon Alley and quickly got the things from his list before heading over to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.

“Harry!” he could hear a male voice as he just had stepped in and saw George coming down the stairs. “Want to stock up for a last year of Hogwarts. Feel free to grab whatever you need.”

“Hi, George,” he said and greeted Ron's brother. “Thanks for the offer, but I am curious if you could help me with something?”

“Well, we might could,” another voice said behind him and when he turned around, he saw Fred, who just had walked out from an adjacent room, carrying a box with new stuff to sell, which he handed a young witch who was working at the check-out, before coming over to Harry, “if you tell us what it is.”

“I found this book here,” Harry said and showed them the book, “and some of the stuff need some ingredients which would be hard to come by in Hogwarts. I wondered if you could help me and we all could profit from it?”

“Profit sounds nice,” George said and waved up the stairs, “let us sit down in the back.” The three men headed up the stairs and into a comfortable office, where Harry let the twins browse through the book.

“Wow,” both of them say at the same time over and over. Finally they looked up and grinned at Harry. “We're definitely gonna help you.”

“Will take a bit to get some of the stuff and work it out. And now I think we also should look into some other books on this topic. But first, let us make a copy of this one.” He rushed over to a wooden box and after a few moments he came back with a empty notebook. “Transcipto,” he said and pointed his wand at the books, after placing the spellbook on top of the empty one. A wooshing sound was audible as the spell copied the content from one book into the other.

“When do you think you will have some first results?” Harry asked and George shook a bit his head while thinking.

“Probably a week or so … I saw some potions which should not take too much work to organize the ingredients. But we will directly start working on it. You get a owl as soon as there is something ready.”

Harry thanked the twins and a few minutes later he was back out in iagonal Alley, realizing that it had gotten later than it should've. He quickly headed back to 12 Grimmauld Place and grabbed his luggage, before apparating to King's Cross.

“Harry!” he heard a female voice behind him and as he turned around, Ginny jumped at him, giving him a long kiss. She had gained a bit of tan during her weeks in South America. When they split their kiss, Harry recognized Hermione and Ron standing in the background, now also waving at him. He walked over and hugged his best friends. Hermione also looked good and for a few minutes they chatted about their trip, before loading their luggage into the train. A whistle signalized the soonish departure of the train.

Neville and Luna had already reserved a compartment for them and just as all of them sat down, the train started to slowly move out of the station and set his course towards Scotland.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)