More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Adventure?

Virus. (11 and Clara Oswald. Femdom, pegging, humiliation, watersports. Possible series.)

CONTENT WARNING: This story will feature kinks such as; Femdom, pegging, humiliation, watersports (piss play) and more. If you are triggered or sensitive to any of this material, I suggest turning around and choosing another story. (May I suggest Return of The Time Lords or First Time, Best Time.) If you are not triggered to this kind of stuff... Enjoy....

Clara Oswald moved through the woods on the nameless planet, following behind The 11th Doctor. "Nearly there now!" The Doctor said for the thirty-second time in as many minutes. They were, to put it lightly, completely lost. They had landed on a planet The Doctor had no intention of going to, had wandered through a forest that seemed to harvest only bugs, and were now attempting to navigate themselves back towards the TARDIS and were failing utterly to do so.

"OW!" Clara shouted and slapped her neck. "What?" The Doctor asked, and watched as a large, pink, bug flew away from Clara. "I got bit!" Clara complained, as the Doctor began trotting on again. "Ah, I'm sure you'll survive." The Doctor joked and then clapped his hands together! "See! What did I tell you?" He pointed ahead and Clara breathed a sigh of relief as she saw the familiar blue box sitting not twenty feet away.

Hurriedly they both darted into the TARDIS and The Doctor got to work, pulling levers, and flipping switches forcing the TARDIS into life. "I'm going to go put something on this." Clara said, rubbing her neck. "Sure, have fun." The Doctor said, clearly not listening. Clara moved through the TARDIS halls, her vision started to become blurry, the hallway began to spin, a loud banging echoed in her head as she collapsed to the ground...

Clara's mind began to change, to become... corrupted. She was dreaming now, she was nude, there were other people there, faces from her past, and others she didn't know or possibly, didn't know yet. It all seemed real, she could feel the man behind her's cock being into her tight, welcoming, asshole, she felt the wetness of the woman's pussy her left hand was fingering. Clara looked down and saw she was wearing a large black strap-on and was forcing it into someone, she couldn't tell who it was, but she heard them shouting, begging for her to stop... But she didn't, she couldn't, she didn't want to... She heard herself cackle with laughter as the man began to cry, begging her to stop, telling her how much it hurt. She heard her own voice shout out. "IF IT HURTS, WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING HARD? YOU LOVE IT YOU COCKSUCKING SLUT!"She laughed again, she felt down and grabbed the mans cock, jerking him furiously as a warm golden liquid began to shower down on top of her from above, when she looked up she saw a woman, urinating on her and the 'cocksucking slut'... She loved it. She needed it. She was addicted to it.

Clara jumped up from the floor of the TARDIS, but her eyes were different, she smiled and knew exactly what she needed to do. But first, she needed to find something...

A few hours passed, and she was now standing on top of the stairs leading to the main console platform, she wore an all leather catsuit and was smiling down at the Doctor, who looked up at her with a mixture of confusion and amusement. "What are you doing?" He asked, as she moved down the stairs, hands behind her back. "Come here." She said with a sweet, innocent smile, he obliged, she moved faster than he thought possible, and drew out a syringe full of a clear liquid, and poked him with it! "CLARA!" The Doctor managed to shout before collapsing to the floor.

Q

The Doctor awoke with a groggy head, but instantly realized he was not where he was before. Now, he was in some deep, dark part of the TARDIS he had never seen before in all his hundreds of years. It was the TARDIS prison barracks. He realized next, that he was completely nude, his two massive alien members, hung free in the cool air of the dungeon, and that his hands were handcuffed behind his back, and his neck was being contained by a thick collar which was attached to a chain connected to the ceiling. "Good morning." Clara spoke from outside of the cell door. "Oh Clara, my Clara, what have you done?" The Doctor asked, then his eyes fell upon what she had added to her suit...

Clara thrust open the cell door and moved quickly at The Doctor, grabbing his face. "Listen to me, Doctor." She said, her face so close to his, he could feel her lips brush against his as she spoke. "You're mine now, my property, my toy, my thing! You'll do as I say... OR you can be punished. Now... Suck." She said and pushed the strapon towards his mouth. The Doctor kept his mouth tight, Clara raised her hand and slapped him, hard, across the face. "I SAID FUCKING SUCK IT!" Her eyes were glowing a bright pink color, and the Doctor realized what must of happened. "Clara, I'm so sor---GRAA" He choked on his words, as he spoke, she had shoved her large, 10 inch dildo into his mouth and down his throat.

He swallowed quickly, silently thanking that he could remember his sword swallowing years. Clara smirked, watching him take her whole length in one go, her voice was now a whisper. "You will obey me, or you will suffer!" The Doctor's body started to convulse and he was for air, finally she pulled away, allowing him to breath. She slapped his face with her strap-on, and chuckled as he flinched, "You're my fucking pet! Understand?" She asked spitting down onto his face. "My fuck bag." She slapped his face again, and again, laughing more hysterically as she did so. The Doctor allowed a single tear to slide down his face.

Clara, stroked her strap-on as she moved around The Doctor. She his head down and grabbed him by his balls, yanking up, forcing his ass into the air. "Ready, fucktoy?" She asked and pushed her fake cock deep into The Doctor's ass, The Doctor let out a loud painful scream of protest, but couldn't Clara off of him as she his virgin asshole. "P-Please... Clara..." The Doctor grunted, clenching his fists out of pain. "You love it you fucking cocksucker!" She cried out. Clara reached around the Doctor's body as she fucked his ass, and grabbed hold of one of his cocks and began to stroke it, feeling it grow harder and harder in her hand. "See, you are enjoying this! I always knew you'd enjoy being totally dominated by a real woman!" She said and slapped his ass as hard as she could, leaving a small imprint of her hand on his ass.

She continued this onslaught of his ass for longer than the Doctor could keep track of, it could have been minutes or it could have been hours... Eventually, she pulled out, and twisted him around, shoving her strap-on into his mouth. "Taste your ass on me! Don't you taste good, Fucktoy?" She asked laughing again. "P-please... Clara...." The Doctor cried. "Oh, I'm sorry... You don't like the taste?" She asked, he shook his head. "Here, let this wash it out." She said and unzipped part of her catsuit, just enough to allow her pussy visibility to the world, and then she began to piss at the Doctor's face!"

Q

The Doctor flinched, but felt he needed to get rid of the taste of his own ass on his tongue, so soon began to lap up Clara's piss. "You dirty little piss drinker!" Clara laughed at him, forcing her pussy onto his lips, pissing directly into The Doctor's mouth. "Now, Doctor. I've had enough." She looked down at The Doctor in shame, her pussy dripping, wet with her cunt juices. "I'm going to have to go clean up after this mess." The Doctor stayed silent. "I hope you enjoy your new home. I'll be back soon love." She said and slapped him with her 'cock' one more time, before turning and leaving...

When does she return?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)