More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wordyOhnogasm wordyOhnogasm

What color lipstick should I wear?

Violet

I make a mental reminder that violet looks great with my pale skin and makes my big blue eyes pop as I scamper to the bedroom.

I look at my reflection in my big rectangle mirror that's as tall as I am and sits on the floor against my wall. I shimmy my hips and my ex boyfriend's basketball shorts fall to the floor before I throw my tanktop into the clothes hamper and check myself out in the mirror while I stand in nothing but my underwear and my slender curves.

I picked out a pair of light pink tanga style panties for the club we're going to, not that anyone will see them of course, but a girl can still feel good right. They have little blue hearts that hug the thin fabric as it wraps around my frail hip bones that tend to jut forwards in tight clothes. I'm wearing a pushup bra of the same color that has a clasp around my back I had to get Tiffany's help putting on, but it was totally worth it. The fancy Victoria's Secret bra pushes my perky little B cups into a cleavage that almost rivals Tiffany's more natural bust.

I turn to the side and check out my firm little butt in the mirror. I ran 5 miles this morning rather than the usual 3 and I think my butt looks even better than usual. It forms a smooth bubble that looks bigger than it is because of my tight stomach that shows the slightest hint of my abs.

While looking at myself I'm reminded of the night some perv stopped me while I was walking home and told me I looked like a girl named Kimmy Granger. Obviously, I ignored the creep, but as soon as I got home I googled her and spent the next 2 hours with my fingers in my cunt while I watched my doppleganger take massive cocks like the pro she was.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Oltdc

I'm broken from the daydream when Becca shouts as only she can "Skanks. We have to go or the uber will leave!!!" and I jump into my closet to put my outfit on.

What do you wear to the Club?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)