More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CaptainAngel77 CaptainAngel77

Who will Monica add to her harem first?

Violet

18 year old Violet is a half-Japanese girl with long purple hair and E cup breasts. She is taller than Monica.

She is a member of the Archery Club. Monica approached her during archery practice. Violet aimed her bow at the target and fired. The arrow missed. Violet turned to the others, looking down at her feet.

"I'm sorry." she said, meekly.

The archery club's captain slapped Violet across the face.

"Whoa, thats uncalled for." said Monica.

"Shut up. We're competing with that other high school. I will mould my team into an elite fighting even it kills them. In fact I'm going to beat the shit outta Violet right now." said the archery captain.

"Don't you think you're being a bit harsh?" asked Warren.

Warren had brown hair. He is Violet's stepbrother and the vice-captain of the archery club. The archery captain pointed her bow at Warren.

"Get that shot right or your brother dies" she said.

Monica went up behind the archery captain and kicked the archery captain in the pussy. The captain screamed in pain as Monica pinned her down.

"You leave Violet alone." said Monica.

"Or what, you're gonna do?" asked the captain.

Monica grabbed an arrow off the archery captain and shoved it up her ass. The captain cried out.

"I'm sorry. I'll go easier on Violet." the captain cried out.

Monica turned to Violet.

"How would you like to join the Anime Club?" she asked.

"You sure I'll be any good there?" asked Violet.

"Yes, you'll do great."

"I wanna join too." said Warren.

"Okay. I'll join too." said Violet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)