More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Who finds the MAU?

Vinnie and Lance, petty criminals.

Vinnie pulled the van into the warehouse and got out, going to the loading bays roller door and tugging it down. Then he slid open the van door and stared at the take. He didn’t know what the hell they had but it was well guarded and clearly valuable.

Lance padlocked the door and joined Vinnie. “What do you think it is?” He asked, staring at the big metal box.

“Hopefully our meal ticket,” Vinnie responded as he pressed the purple dial on it. An image shimmered, floating adjacent to the dial. Vague and indistinct but humanoid. He stared and tried to see... was it a girl? As he thought that the image took on a more female appearance. “Huh,” he muttered. She needs bigger breasts, he thought and sure enough she grew bigger breasts. Cute. Blonde. Sexy.... he thought. The image shifted and became more distinct per his thoughts. That kind of girl loves to fuck and give head... he thought, unknowingly amping up her heterosexual libido.

“Hey. Are you doing that?” Lance asked.

“Yeah. It’s like it’s reading my mind or something...” Vinnie explained as a door opened. “Hmmm, what’s inside?”

“Let me see,” Lance said and stepped in. “Hey there is a second purple dial. Wonder what it does...?” He pressed the dial and the door sealed shut. There was a flash inside and Lance frowned. The booth seemed bigger... and why was he naked? He searched for his clothes and found female curves. Large breasts that were distractingly sensitive. The door opened and a bewildered blonde bombshell stepped out. Vinnie stared at the girl. She was the spitting image of the girl on the dial.

“Oh shit! Oh fuck! I’m a chick!” Lance cried.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)