More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 229 229

Which Story will you follow?

Vincent, Flora, Zoey, Brooke, Justin, Brendan and so many more

WHEN YOU AWAKE YOU WILL HAVE AN ABILITY UNLIKE ANY OTHER HUMAN

HOWEVER, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE THIS ABILITY ONLY ONCE EACH DAY

YOUR ABILITY WILL STRENGTHEN FROM USE, BUT YOU WILL STILL ONLY BE ABLE TO USE IT ONCE A DAY

YOU MAY ALSO INSTEAD OF USING YOUR ABILITY ATTEMPT TO ABSORB THE POWER OF ANOTHER ABILITY USER

THIS GIVES YOU THEIR POWERS AND THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOU CAN USE YOUR POWER INCREASES BY THE NUMBER THEY COULD

Vincent woke up. He was 23, and working on his master's degree in psychology. And something about his dream made him want to trust it. He knew what his ability was. Or what it had been in the dream, anyway. He could make someone believe the next thing he told them. But of course, it had to have just been a dream. Maybe some sort of stress related problem that would be somewhere in his books.

Vincent tried to put it out of his mind, but he just couldn't. He could almost feel the one use per day weighing on him. Eventually he couldn't help himself, he had to try it. He had a condom in his pocket, like always. He was single, but kept one in case a woman randomly propositioned him for sex. It had never happened yet, and probably never would, but he always made sure he had one. He was sitting next to Jazmine, who he knew was quite prudish, blushing and turning away if she saw a couple do more than holding hands. She was not the type of woman to carry a condom. As their class ended, he used his power on her. Or at least, he thought he did.

Vincent dropped his condom on the floor next to her, and then leaned down and picked it up. She glanced over to see what he was doing, and blushed and started to turn away when she saw what he had found. "You dropped this." he said, and her head shot back around so fast he was worried she'd get whiplash. She grabbed it from him and closed both her hands around it, hiding it from view, and blushing heavily.

"Follow me. Please." she said, and hurried out of the room. He walked briskly after her, thinking about how his power had worked, like a part of him knew it would. She saw an empty room and opened the door, holding it for him. Chivalrous, he thought wryly, as he followed her in. "I, this con... this thing. Please don't tell anyone, they'll think that I... would use it. And I don't! I don't know why I have it, I'm not that kind of woman, really."

"I believe you." he said, cutting her off early, as he had the feeling she'd keep going for a while. "You were probably just curious about... stuff." He played the part of a virgin waiting for marriage. "I get curious too, sometimes." he admitted quietly. "Sometimes, I... look up pictures of women... naked." He checked to see if she had bought it.

"Me too!" she said, a little louder than she meant to. His ability only worked for the first one, so he decided she was pretty gullible, to think that he didn't masturbate to hardcore porn every day. "Of men, though, of course. Usually." she added the last word in an embarrassed whisper, not wanting him to hear. Who whispered to themselves like that when they lied? "I don't touch myself though." she said, proud to have conquered that particular temptation.

"Do you want to be friends?" Vincent asked, extending his hand. He had to go to his next class, but wanted to continue this later.

"Yes!" she started to reach out to shake his hand, but pulled back, realizing that she was still holding the condom. She switched it to her other hand, and then shook his. "We can be like... curiosity buddies."


Flora was a florist. She had inherited the shop from her mother, who had given her the name Flora when she was born, something she had never quite forgiven her mother for. Flora was fourty five years old, but had just gained an impossible ability. She had created a seed, out of thin air, and planted it. Her ability was to create magical seeds. This one would eventually grow into a plant with youth restoring properties. It would take time to grow, but once it did, she could say goodbye to every one of her wrinkles. She remembered fondly her appearance at age twenty. Soon, she told herself.


Zoey had been poor. She had wanted to go to college, but couldn't afford it, so she had ended up working in a fast food restaurant. Until that morning, she had gained the ability to control computers once per day. She transferred $50,000 into her bank account and quit her job. It was time to live the good life.


Brooke was bored with her life. Her parents paid for everything, a good car, a better college, but none of it interested her. She was interested in fantasy. Books, movies, video games, maybe even dungeons and dragons, but she had never played it. However, her life was set to become a lot more interesting, as she had just gained the ability to, once each day, perceive the last dream someone had. She had been able to watch her roommate Cici take a test completely naked like a movie inside her head. She was pretty sure that Cici had a thing for their math teacher, judging by how much of the dream involved her blushing and looking at him.


Justin wasn't stupid, but his grades were still quite a bit better than he deserved. It was his last year in college, and his grades were kept high due to his other skills. There was nothing supernatural about it, but he had always been good at reading people, to see if they would be willing to let him pleasure them. Teachers who swore they were straight were convinced that his blowjobs didn't count. Married women admitted that they were frustrated. Freshly graduated teachers assured themselves there was nothing wrong with it. And Justin believed that there really wasn't. It's not like he would have failed any of his classes, he just needed to get those Cs brought up to As. For his future, of course.And when he had woken up that morning, he had realized that he had the power to transform his body. He was a little disappointed that he couldn't turn into a woman, as he had always been curious as to what that would be like. He tested his power without thinking of the consequences, only realizing afterwards that he couldn't turn back until the next day, and he could hardly go to class without his normal body.


Brendan was a teacher, and quite overworked. Two of the other professors in his department had left at the start of the year, so he had more classes than usual, and there simply weren't enough hours in the day to prepare for all of his classes, teach them, and grade all the homework. Or so he often said, despite managing to complete everything in the nick of time. Still, he had without a doubt run out of time for something very important. He didn't have time to masturbate, and his frustration had gotten to the point where he had to chastise himself for the glances he was casting at the girls in his class. Not girls, a part of him reminded himself, they're grown women, every one of them. Legal.

He thought back to his dream. A part of him still felt like he could stop time. He might as well try. He could get more work done, after all. He wasn't thinking about what he could do to his students with it. Not at all. He activated it, and was shocked to see that everyone in the room froze. It was quieter than any class had ever been. He stared in wonder, and by the time he realized what had happened, everything resumed. It had only lasted a single second, but he had a strange feeling that it was growing stronger already. Next time, he knew, it would last two seconds. Maybe it would keep increasing like that. He didn't want to have to wait a year just to reach five minutes, but most people couldn't stop time at all.


These six, and many others had been granted powers, and now, they would use them as best they could.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)