More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bolt Bolt

Do I be a Hero or a Villain?

Villain

Who even wants to stop crime and fight with Superheroes? Instead you wanna rule over this world and do anything that entertains you!

Like a God!

However there are many superheroes who are easily powerful, I gotta lay low and work my way up! After all I haven’t unlocked my abilities as of yet. There has to be a way to unlock them. I pulled out my phone to research in this world.

First off, I should scout around this area, maybe things did change around here,after all it appears the DCU and Marvel worlds have collided...

It’ll be quite hard to take over this world, with Superman, Iron man, Hulk, you get the idea.

I put on my clothes and shoes, and brought a kitchen knife with me.

First step is to unlock my abilities somehow.

I took a walk around the city, it looked different as there was posters of heroes, movies about them and advertisements of them. They sure are everywhere.

I started thinking.

Like really think, what should be my Villain name? There are plenty of names that sounded cool but.. not sure what to pick. I’ll stick with for now.

I snickered at how cool it sounded. My stomach all of a sudden growled.

I’m sure hungry. I looked around for a food stall. I want something light to eat. After all I can’t execute my plan on an empty stomach.

Man, life is good.

“PUT THE FUCKING MONEY IN THE BAG NOW”!

Robbery?!

Maybe I should join up with the robbers.

I do need some allies after all.

I quickly charged to the jewelery store.

Adrenaline was pumping throughout my whole body.

This is exhilarating!!

I barged in the store.

“FREEZE GET ON THE FOOKIN FLOOR”! A guy pointed a M1911 straight at my head.

“Mind if I join you guys robbing places”? I asked with my hands up.

After a few seconds.

He smiled.

“Hehehehe, yea catch”. He threw an empty bag at the floor in front of me.

“Collect the jewelery”. I nodded and snatched the jewelery with the others. Woo look at this loot!

These are all shiny as hell! My eyes sparkled as I took all the jewelery.

I’m gonna be rich, fuck being a hero! I’m gonna buy me a lamborghini and tons of mansions filled with big titty bitches!

I then heard some sirens.

“Cops we gotta get the fuck outta here”!

They rushed through the backdoor I followed along with them.

We went through a bunch if alleyways, it’s like they knew it like the back of their hand.

One of them opened a door to some warehouse of some sort. I entered along with them.

“Hahahaha, we did it boys”! The leader said. They all cheered including me well..not all cheered just one guy that wasn’t cheering instead he was glaring at me.

“Boss, I think this kid is a rat”!

“A rat you say, I don’t see no gun on him”.

“Woah don’t assume my friend, I was just looking for a crew that pull heists, and you guys were right across the street, it was a good opportunity”! Keep it cool. I gotta keep them on a good side.

“Hmph, well then we will see, till then let’s see our prize”!

One of them unzipped their bag and dumped a ton of jewelery.

“Careful don’t damage them, they go for a good price”!

“Hehe, so wh-“

Crash.

I look to see the door broken...no the whole freakin wall was broken down.

My heart sank, like an anchor sinking down the ocean.

Wonder Woman and Supergirl.

Yea I give up. There’s no possible way I can avoid this.

“Shoot them down”.

Fuck that. I dropped the bag and ran.

“Ugh”.

Bang Bang!

“Ergg”.

“Kagh”!

Oh no, shit shit!

I opened a door from the other side and ran outside.

Shit, I really fucked up! I never felt so paranoid before in my life.

I ran for about 2 minutes but I escaped.

Haha...

I gasped for air.

Never again! Now that I remembered Spiderman was discussing how the crime rates went down severely.

Now I truly know why. It was an obvious answer but that...oh man.

I gotta think carefully next time, I gotta be smart next time, maybe blend in with the heroes and infiltrate from the inside?

No...I gotta unlock my ability first, there had to be someway. No matter I’ll just continue using my kitchen knife and pull small-time robberies.

Yea, let’s go with that. I then felt a hand rest on my left shoulder. I look at my left to see who it was.

C-Catwoman?

I just stood there staring at her while she was staring back at me. Fuck, why am I so unlucky, I didn’t want this to fucking happen!

I won’t lie she looks cute as hell..

“Want a job”? Job? The fuck, she doesn’t send people to jobs?! Does she..?

I nodded slowly. She actually smells pretty good....I should...no...not yet...

First Time interacting with a Female: +100 Exp.

What the hell!

“Just scout the Stark Tower and if you see Batman in there just come back here in the same spot”.

Wait not now I gotta answer her.

“A-Alright, whats my time limit”.

“Tomorrow, don’t complete it and I’ll turn you in”.

....that filthy bitch, she knows.

Fuck!

“Y-yea...ok”.

“Good boy” she patted my shoulders.

All you see is black.

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)