More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by omg-ummx omg-ummx

Creature your Race and Character

Viera

Physiology

FFXIV Viera Render.png

It is estimated that around 80% of Viera are born female, with males and females being identical at birth until they leave adolescence and reach adulthood around the age of 13, which is when males become distinguishable from females.

Viera (and Viis) live for hundreds of years, easily longer than three lifetimes of an Elezen, who are known to live longer than many other races themselves. Viera retain their physical youth for centuries, making it nigh impossible to discern the age of a Viera from their outward appearance. With the age of roughly 240 years being attainable, it is possible Viera can live even longer.

Even though male Viera are the main guardians of the jungle, the martial prowess of female Viera is not to be underestimated as they are just as formidable as the men, merely choosing to devote their attention to the protection of their hearth and young.

Wood-warders

Despite being excluded from villages, male Viera still play an important role in Viera society by taking on the mantle of Wood-warders, serving as protectors of the forest. The duty of a Wood-warder is to ensure that the domain of their tribe is untouched by the destructive whims of outsiders.[1]

Male Viera return to their village every three to five years not only to mate but to claim any young males that have entered adulthood yet still live within the village, as their wards, to teach them how to survive in the wilderness on their own and without the crutch of companionship.

Only after many seasons of training and strict adherence to the Word of the Wood will the students earn the title of master and be allowed to seek solitude.

The training required to become a Wood-warder often leaves more than a few to perish during the brutal rite of passage, further thinning the number of males in the tribe.

It is standard that Wood-warders attack from the shadows, often shooting first and not even bothering with asking questions. Now pick your sex....

Male, Female, Futa, Half

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)