More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Who do we follow?

Victoria

She was one of the most attractive women ever to join the police in what was quickly becoming known as Nudie City. She was straight laced, by the books, and no nonsense when it came to breaking the law. She often had run-ins with a group of troublesome young girls she often referred to as the Nudie Gang. It was almost like they ran this city as much as they ran naked through this city. But Victoria was determined to put an end to it, one way or another.

For Victoria, it was just another typical day like any other as she made her way inside the 13th precinct. O'Malley was at the front desk, talking to the latest citizen who had come in to lodge a complaint about something. O'Malley looked at the beautiful officer, and gave her a smile. He tried not to stare at her too long as he envisioned himself in a situation where he was undressing her. O'Malley was definitely bored, and only half listening to the citizen complaining to him.

"Good morning Victoria" he called out to the raven haired beauty. "You might want to hear what this citizen has to say. It's about our Nudie Gang. Seems they've struck again." While O'Malley was interested in hearing about the Nudie Gang's latest antics, he wasn't interested in hearing all the grumbling and complaining that went with it. Victoria was the perfect officer to palm her off on. At least this way, he could leave the front desk for a few moments, and take care of physical problem that had arisen while listening to the museum's curator's description of the girls who streaked naked through the dinosaur exhibit.

Victoria walked up to the desk, and introduced herself to the flustered women. "I'm officer Victoria..." she began, before she was rudely cut off by the woman.

"I don't care who you are. The only thing I care about is that you're wearing a police uniform, and that you get out there, and do something about the Nudie Gang" said the woman.

Victoria held her temper in check. "Ma'am, if you will follow me to my desk, I'll be glad to hear what you have to say." She put her hand on the woman's shoulder as an expression of sympathy. "Can I get you something to drink? A coffee perhaps?"

The woman finally calmed down. "Coffee would be nice. I'm sorry for being so rude. It's just the second time today these girls have streaked through the museum. Both times, I was giving a tour."

"Just have a seat ma'am, and I'll be right back with your coffee" said Victoria. She pulled out the chair in front of her desk, and offered it to the woman. "How do you take your coffee, ma'am?" she inquired.

"Cream and sugar, please" the woman answered. "My name is Juliet Vadnay. I'm very sorry we got off on the wrong foot."

Victoria smiled. "It's all right Juliet. I think I'm getting used to it. These naked girls have everyone flustered. Be right back." She quickly made her way to the coffee machine, and made two cups of coffee. It was then she noticed O'Malley was not at the front desk. There was supposed to be someone at the front desk at all times. That was standard, by the book procedure. She walked over to the front desk, and called out. "O'Malley? Where are you?"

Does she go look for O'Malley?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)