More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Aelvir Aelvir

Who are you?

Victoria

Victoria was sure of herself. She couldn't help being so overconfident. She now had her fresh start away from home, and she was assured a bright and promising future with Pratt and Lambert Inc. They hired the young beauty based solely on her performance in Grad school. She had outstanding grades, and she was a real go getter. She was sure those were the reasons why PLI had went out on a limb and hired her sight unseen. Weeks before she had scouted out a place to live in Marison City, and had taken in a few of the city's local hot spots and watering holes. She loved living the good life and partying, and she knew in her heart that would never end. She would never grow up, and she would never grow old. She felt like an immortal goddess whose only aim was to bring pleasure, and imbibe in pleasure, no matter what that pleasure might be.

Now all of the unpacking was done, and she still had two days torelax and unwind before she started work. She looked around the spacious apartment, and sighed. She felt like something was missing, but she couldn't put her finger on it. The company had found her this apartment, and had even paid the first six months rent for her. It made her feel like they thought highly enough of her to make sure she'd stay.
She put her hands on her hips and stood there thinking. Whatever it wasshe thought was missing could wait any way.

A knock at the door brought Victoria back to her senses. She looked through her peep hole to see a very beautiful redhead standing there. Probably one of her new neighbors, she thought. She opened the door, and there she stood: The picture of absolute beauty. She was tall, but elegant in stature, and her dark red hair came a bit past her shoulders, almost licking the area where her medium sized breasts began to slope gently outward from her curvy body. Her skin was milky white as most redheads are accustomed to be with a scattering of the characteristic redhead freckles.

The redhead smiled as she gazed at Victoria through her violet eyes. "Howdy neighbor. My name is Agora Montessure." She offered Victoria a hand of welcome, which Victoria shook. "May I come in?"

"By all means!" answered Victoria. "Pleased to meet you. My name is Victoria Parker." She smiled as the sexy redhead came through the door. She sat down on the living room sofa, and bade Agora to join her.

"It looks like you've settled in quite nicely" said Agora. "I take it you work for Pratt and Lambert, too?"

"Yes" answered Victoria. "I start in accounting in two days. I'm pretty excited about it. But how did you guess?"

"Well you see most of the tennants who live here actually work for PLI. So it was a little more than an educated guess." Agora giggled a bit. "You see I work for them, too. I'm Mr. Wasserman's executive secretary. I've been with the company now for about eight months. I think you'll really like it there, once you get used to it."

"I'm really looking forward to it" said Victoria. "Can I offer you a drink? A beer? Or maybe something stronger, like a sex on the beach? I make a pretty good one."

"Hmmm" pondered Agora. "Sex on the beach sounds yummy."

"Two sex on the beaches coming right up." Victoria got up and walked over to the well stocked bar. She quickly and skillfully mixed a tumbler filled with vodka, cranberry juice, orange juice, and ice, and shook it vigorously. She poured it into two tall glasses, and returned to the sofa, casually handing one of them to Agora.

Agora took a sip. "Ooooh!" she almost purred. "This is really good. Where did you learn to make this?"

Victoria giggled. "Well, believe it or not, I worked my way through college as a bartender. I guess that's also where I get my love of clubbing from."

"So you go clubbing?" Agora asked. "So do I. I know just about every good club in town. There's even a really neat place our company owns. It's called 'The Pit and the Pendulum'. We'll have to go there sometime, and I'll show you around. It has a great atmosphere, and just about anything your heart might desire."

Victoria's eyes lit up. She thought she had scoped out most of the really good clubs. But that's one she never heard of. The name alone intrigued her. It brought back images of Edgar Allen Poe's classic and timeless story in her head. She could just imagine how Goth the club's setting might be. She actually loved Goth, and dressed Goth when she went clubbing, especially around Halloween time. "Is it like a Goth club?" she asked excitedly.

"That, and a lot more" answered Agora. "Would you like to go there tonight?"

Victoria took Agora's hands into hers. "I'd love to!"

Agora laughed. "Then we're on. It's a date!"

What happens at the club?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)