More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by Redford13 Redford13

What happens when they wake up?

Victoria prepares for quite the conversation.

As Victoria, opened her eyes, she couldn't see anything. She was laying in quite an uncomfortable position, her head planted face first into the fur spread, her legs spread open in a V-shape. She couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of silver fox on every square inch of her body. Her front mashed into the immensely deep spread, the back half of her body covered with the huge and heavy coat, pressing its fur into every crevice of her body. Her face was fondled by the 4 lbs fur hat, the weight pressing her face extra hard into the fur. With a little effort, she lifted her head and looked out at the big garden. It was a beautiful day, with a clear blue sky and temperatures rising to eighty degrees. She brought her spread out legs together, but halfway through, they were suddenly stopped by a huge heap of silver fox. Then the realization hit Victoria. She had had the most amazing sex in the world, with her best friend, in furs! A huge smile crept across her face, as she decided to make them some breakfast to eat during what would be without a doubt a long conversation. She carefully climbed out of the enormous bed, not to awake the beautiful girl still sleeping in it, and decided it was best to change into some lighter clothing first. she put away the one mitten she still had on, then unclasped the fur hat and put it on its place on the shelf. Then she shrugged the open fur coat off, laying it on the ground. She would bring that back to its supposed place later. First, she picked a black fox fur bra with spaghetti straps, and a black fox thong, with the same straps. The thong had a secret slit in the middle, so you could still wear it, whilst being pounded by a huge cock, but that was for some other time. She combined it with a short black fox jacket. She also put on a pair of long black Uggs, her favourite shoe-wear. She had them redesigned, so they were lined with the same black fur as she was wearing right now. As she wriggled her toes around in the incredibly ruff, lush and deep fur, she sighed out of pure happiness. She went to the kitchen, two doors down, and prepared some sandwiches in a silver platter to take back to the bed. As she opened the door, she saw Emma sitting upright in the bed, still wrapped in fur, looking around. this would be quite the talk.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)