More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Victoria and Millie vs Antonia and Kony

Victoria is 22yo 170cm and 60kg. Millie is also 24yo 169cm and 57kg. She is transsexual, but she looks like a real girl.

Antonia is 23yo 160cm 58kg, small boobs, but very hot body and ass. Kony is 19yo 170cm and 60kg. She is transsexual with 15cm cock. She is asian and practices taekwondo. They two know each other. Kony had to fight against Antonia and she beat her up. She kneed Antonia pussy and cum all over Antonia face.

Kony attacked Millie. She got Millie arm and turned it behind Millie back. With her other arm Kony grabbed between Millie legs. Millie eyes bulged out when she felt Kony fingers on her balls and she started squealing for mercy. Kony ignored her and twisted her balls. When she let go of Millie balls, Millie fell down and started crying.

Victoria attacked Antonia. She somehow get behind Antonia and pulled her g string up. Antonia couldn't stop her and it's really cutting into her pussy lips. Finally her underwear tears off, but look of relief on Antonia face was short lived. Victoria lift Antonia up and made atomic drop. Antonia pussy slammed into Victoria knee and left big and wet spot on that knee. "I guess you were horny before fight. Is it because of me or Kony?" Victoria asked Antonia, but Antonia could only scream in pain.

Victoria runned at Kony and she runned directly into Kony knee that smashed between her legs. Victoria eyes watered from pain. She grabbed between her own legs, bend her knees and squeal. Kony started giggling when she saw her face. Easy push was enough to make her fall down, where she squealed her surrender.

Kony checked Antonia and her clit, cause she just wouldn't stop screaming. "C'mon stop whining, it didn't pop." Kony told her. She tried to rub Antonia clit to make her feel better, but Antonia just started screaming even louder. Millie also is still unable to get up, so Kony went back to Victoria and fucked her. Victoria pussy immediately felt better. Kony is really good in this. "YES, YES, HARDER!!! I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM ON YOUR DICK!!!" Victoria screamed. Kony loved that and cum inside Victoria pussy and hold her cock inside Victoria for some time. When Kony finally pulled it out, Victoria cleaned Kony cock with her tongue.

Antonia and Kony go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)