More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

How will it be?

Victoria Ventress

Hi, my name is Victoria and I’m a super. When I was a senior in high school I started to develop. No, not that way! I was already rather generous in that department with a nice set of double Ds, was five and a half feet tall with dark brunette hair and light skin tone, and had a body that women want and guys want to have.

First, all my body hair fell out and the rest wouldn’t grow any further than my mid back, I couldn’t even cut it. Then I became strong, like, super strong. Lifting my Mercedes overhead strong, not that I’ll tell Daddy that’s how I wrecked the $200,000 car. I was lucky there was superhero battle that day and could fob it off.

There’s also the fact that I’m impervious to almost anything, well anything so far. Most impervious supers have a weakness, gold, lead, copper, radiation, certain liquids, etc.. It’s a rather long list. Plus, I don’t even have the good kind of impervious, I feel pain! Well, anything above armor piercing really stings.

There is one other thing I should mention, what I think the weakness is. Bad luck! Not my normal life, my super life. When fighting crime, I can’t seem to keep my clothes on. Sometimes I end up totally nude, barring my mask, an uncommon event these days. But mostly it’s my bare ass or bare pussy, for some reason my breasts stay holstered. Don’t get me wrong, sometimes I’ve had to fight with them flopping around wildly exposed, but so have other superheroines. We actually don’t care much about exposed tits, after awhile. You can thank modern society for that.

One time, I had convinced a super scientist to design a special super costume with materials that many of the superheroes wore, it was the strongest material on Earth. I was super excited to show off my new costume. Well, I got my chance. A week later, aliens invaded. We repelled the invasion, but out of all the thousands of supers that fought, I was the only one to end up completely...butt...naked. Now no one will design any special costumes for me, only the standard cheap bulletproof material. No matter how many times my costume is destroyed, there’s always embarrassment.

Okay, now for the start of my story, which didn’t begin when my powers came in by the way. This story, like many hero stories, begins with tragedy.

How does it start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)